Vow

Options
NatalieBrooke88
NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
Has anyone seen it? What do you think? Worthy of buying a ticket to go see it? I'm thinking about going to the matinee. :)

Replies

• tanyizzle
    tanyizzle Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It looks good. I really want to go see it. I'm interested in what other people thought of it too.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it, but I heard it was pretty good. All I know is that if I lost my memory and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband, I'd just go with it.
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I did and I really liked it. Totally worthy, in my opinion.
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    reading the book and its a drag, hoping the movie is better. Oh and the Nook book is just under 8 bucks and when it downloaded I realized that it was only 107 pages!!!! including the dedication, TOC and everything. total rip off!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    My 15 year old went to watch it with her boyfriend on Sunday for Valentine's Day. She loved it!! She said it was so sad...and since she told me the whole movie...I don't need to see it now!!

Go see it!! I mean...why not!!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    i so wanna see it!
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it, but I heard it was pretty good. All I know is that if I lost my memory and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband, I'd just go with it.

^^^^^ This. I would totally dig having him as a husband lol
  • gbsngrl
    gbsngrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Amen to that!!! He is yummy...
  • oreoaddict
    oreoaddict Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it!
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the critiques! I went and saw it and it was alright.. It probably would have been more fun if I was with someone.

But on a different note, Rachel Mcadams has a ROCKING body. Seriously, thats what I want to look like. Good for her.