hi everyone ....

Options
just thought i would pop on and say hi to everyone... only been on the site a few days and feeling motivated :) ... i want to loose about 28lbs if possible ... hopefully i can follow the many sucessful people on here ....

could use new friends for motivation so please get in touch

take care

kirsty

Replies

• bcleckner
    Options
    I just came back to this sight because I have to get motivated to stick to my food plan and my exercise. Hoping to connect with other to stay motivated. Would like to spend more time on this site and less on Facebook if I can learn how to work the site. Definitely could use friends for motivations.
  • Tommyfuzz
    Tommyfuzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Kirsty

MFP is a great tool ..I've only started using it 5 weeks ago and its helped me drop 13 pounds.... It doesn't tell me what to eat..but definitely helps tell me what good or bad about what i eat... a great tool for those of us who are not as Nutrionally Aware...lol

Good Luck
    Tommy
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! I joined in October to lose enough weight to get my contract with the US Navy! If I can do it, anyone can :) Feel free to add me if you want a motivational buddy :)
  • stephaniehays23
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just joined this site too. I am trying to lose weight as well. I need to lose about 30 pounds. And I can totally use the motivation from this site. I am 28, and from Chicago and totally have a slight food addiction. I need to learn to make better food choices and kick my diet coke habit. Does anyone else have a similar issue?
  • jojophet
    Options
    Welcome!!! I just joined 3 weeks ago and am always looking for motivated friends!!