new to mfp

Options
Hi! My name is nikki,I am a stay at home mother and wife of a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful kids aboy 8 and 2 girls my oldest girl is 3 today and my youngest girl will be 2 on the 19th (handful all I got to say about those two) my son is wonderful whinny sometimes but thats it. My husband is a wonderful man he works full time and goes to school full time for computers.I am a very Blessed woman there is only one thing that needs to change in mine and my husbands life our weight! I am at 230 my heaviest and he is at 350 his heaviest and we joined mfp to do something about it. Our health is not so good espeacially his he has high blood pressure and has chest pain because of his health I am so scared to lose him to a heart attack and the sad part is he is only 25 yrs and I am 31 we need to get on the ball and do something and thats why we are here we have young kids that need us and we won't be here if we keep on going the way we are going,.We could both use alot of support and we would be happy to give as well!

<3 nikki

Replies

• ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nikki! I know exactly how hard it can be. My wife and I have 4 kids with the oldest turning 10 in a few months. I topped out at a gross 388. My dad was admitted to the hospital and ended up having a quadruple bypass due to diabetes and not taking care of himself. We almost lost him. That is when I decided that I needed to get healthier for my kids because I didnt want them to have to go through that with me in 20-25 years. I like to motivate and support people because I know I need it as much as I give it. Feel free to add me and best of luck to both of you on your journey to a healthier you :)
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck spoiledwifenikki. You and the Hubs can do it! I just joined MFP.