cereal ideas

Options
Ive been eating Kashi honey oat cereal for about 1 1/2 years now, its time for a change. What healthy cereals do you reccomend I try?

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I love Raisin Bran Crunch...
    226637.png
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great Grains Crunchy Pecan...mmmm:tongue:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i looooove special K chocolately delight yummmm
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I love special K yogurt and strawberry:wink::smile:
  • epappas09
    epappas09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fiber one-- original, honey clusters, and the mini wheats
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I love this as an evening snack.

I like Raisin Bran Crunch (and add more raisins) for breakfast or an evening snack. I also like Berry Cherrios (Aldi's brand) with added berries in it. So good! Yogurt Burst Cheerios and Multi-Grain Cheerios are good too. I like Nature's Path Flax Pumpkin too, but I add more raisins to it.
  • visiologist
    Options
    Barbara's Bakery has several cereals called "Puffins". The Peanut Butter Puffins are the best tasting cereal I think I've ever had, and they're equivalent to Kashi in terms of "healthiness". I buy them at Trader Joe's.

Mike
  • Shanimal84
    Shanimal84 Posts: 34
    Options
    Barbara's Bakery has several cereals called "Puffins". The Peanut Butter Puffins are the best tasting cereal I think I've ever had, and they're equivalent to Kashi in terms of "healthiness". I buy them at Trader Joe's.

Mike

I have ALWAYS loved the Original Puffins. I think they taste like fortune cookies... good for a snack without milk, but delicious in it as well! :love:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

I second that! No sugar required! :smile: I like to mix it up with the Special K Red Berries too- half and half. Yum.