Any 5' 11 (tall women lost alot of weight and have pics.

Options
4my2jays
4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
I am tall and fluffy (as my grandmother would say) and need encouragement to help me and I am a visual person so if anyone has any pictures of before and after they would like to share would really appreciate it. Oh and it can be males as well. Thanks

Replies

• davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cheercoach11
    cheercoach11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I dont have pics, because I just started. However, I am on my way and 12 lbs down. I am almost 5'11" and "fluffy" as well. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" but no pics yet!
  • htalexander
    Options
    I'm 5'11 also and had a similar interest in seeing pics of a woman my height who has lost a good bit. My goal is to lose around 40lbs.
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    How do you add people as friends. Today is my first day on here. Thanks
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Here's a great website. You just plug in height, and weight, and it will show pictures of real women. http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 (or 6' depending on who is measuring) I fell off the mfp and health last year but I've been back on for almost 2 months now, I'm just happy to be back at where I was 6 months ago (pre unhealthy kick). I have a few pics, but the weight loss is roughly 30 lbs. Feel free to add me though. :)
  • carolynshurden
    Options
    Hi Divah, ME too, I am tall and would like to see what I "could" look like at 170-200 lb. GOOD LUCK and blessings to you.
  • Happyhealthyliz90
    Happyhealthyliz90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I've lost 44.2lbs add me as a friend if you want
  • KariePerez
    Options
    I AM 5'8" AND HAVE LOST 55LBS.

100_3561.jpg
  • KariePerez
    Options
    So for whatever reason it is cutting off half my picture so here is a direct link to all my pics Enjoy!!!

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/kariewalrath/100_3561.jpg
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is not a full body shot and I am only 5'10", but here I was at somewhere between 205-215. At the time I wore a 12/14 and a M/L top. That was after about a 70 pound weight loss and I ran and boxed everyday, so I was muscular all over.

13265272_8897.jpg

Alas, this was before law school and what I am now working towards again.

*Edited for embarrassing grammar*
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My pictures are already in another 5'11" post, but I'll add them here for you to see also. I am 5'11" with an hourglass figure and a small frame (my wrists are tiny and I only wear an 8-8.5 shoe). My progress so far is 45 pounds lost. I started a year ago and was about to go up to a Size 18 which was a turning point for me. I never went up to an 18. I now wear Size 10's and medium to small shirts. I've still got a little ways to go and I'm sticking with this new lifestyle forever. I can tell you that it's well worth the effort you put into counting your calories and exercising. I used to hate exercising, but now I love it. =) YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

JenniferCaptivaPic.jpg
    This was 2010 at Captiva Island, FL. (I was about 200 pounds here)

326-1.jpg

023-1-1-1.jpg

JenniferCastilloDeSanMarcos.jpg
    This was after I lost my first 22.5 pounds (pictured at the gate of Castillo De San Marcos, St. Augustine, FL)

047-1.jpg

032-2.jpg

ChuckandJenniferLucasWedding.jpg
    This was taken February 12, 2012 after my nephew's wedding. I've lost 45 pounds to date.
    (Sorry some of the pic's are so big...)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!