Help me build my friend list- any "insanity" mommies?

Options
I'm 24 with 2 kids. My youngest is 7 months old and oldest is 2.5. I'm kinda new. Rediscovered MFP in Feb. I'm in my 4th week of Insanity now. Would love more friends doing insanity as well. Or any new mommies trying to lose pregnancy weight. I have alot of more weight to lose. I have some supportive friends but my list is very small. Looking for more friends!:happy:

Replies

• MiaRabago
    MiaRabago Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 with 2 girls :)
    My Girls are 1 and 3 (very close in age to yours) I'm rather new too but I've already lost 15 lbs...It works! I'd love to be your mommy bud, let's swap recipes and tips :0
  • rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thats great ill add you!
  • joanie7791
    Options
    I am a mother of a 3 year old. My husband and I both work full time. I would love some new friends to help support and exchange dinner ideas. Thanks
  • rima933
    Options
    Great! :) I know how hard it is w kids and work. Im on maternity leave for now.
  • MiaRabago
    MiaRabago Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I work a desk job! it's terrible! All I can do is think of food so I drink water all day!!!
  • sthomas0214
    sthomas0214 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and finally bringing myself to lose the weight from her! i would love some more friends on here to get some more ideas and recipes!
  • princesstonja
    Options
    Me too!! :)

I work a desk job! it's terrible! All I can do is think of food so I drink water all day!!!
    [/quote]
  • kjbuckw
    Options
    bump
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Started MFP near the beginning of the year and have lost my steam. Have two boys: 4.5 and 1 who spend their day at "Nanny's (grandmas)" house, a husband that "works" from home, and I work full time +. I'm not sure what Insanity is, but I'd love to find out and join you.
  • mboutselis
    mboutselis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity - not a mommy - but on Week 3! Always looking for more friends.
  • Medtech2004
    Medtech2004 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 kids (3yrs and 18 months) and while I am not doing the Insanity workouts would love a larger support group....
  • princesstonja
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new too! :)
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Welcome!

Im 22 mum of 2 girls, 2 & 4 :)

All pregnancy lbs to lose, i aint doing insanity daily but i do have it, tried it once so far, more doing turbofire at the moment.

Feel free add me, or anyone else for that matter :D

Have a good day
  • rima933
    Options
    Count me in! Started MFP near the beginning of the year and have lost my steam. Have two boys: 4.5 and 1 who spend their day at "Nanny's (grandmas)" house, a husband that "works" from home, and I work full time +. I'm not sure what Insanity is, but I'd love to find out and join you.

Insanity is a workout program you can do from home. its crazy and its hard.Its a 60 day program. Its a little pricey its about 140$ at walmart. With or without it I would love to support u and be supported.
  • mrsffcruzer
    Options
    Hi. I am 34 and a mommy of five. (17, 15, twins 12 and 9). I have not tried "Insanity" yet. How is it?
  • queenshebah
    Options
    i'm doing the insanity workout! im trying to get back into it...i was doing it for a few weeks and saw excellent results. i will continue to do it and let you know how it's going. kudos to you for making the time to workout while being a mama <3
  • rima933
    Options
    I know how that is! I have a desk job but im on mat leave now! All the cafeteria food is fully loaded with carbs and calories. And to top it off we have a tim hortons in the building! never mind the bagels coffee and cookies.
  • shannonlovley
    Options
    I am a 43 year old mom of 5 (19, 17, 13, 7, and 6). I work full time plus I have my own consulting business. My husband works crazy shifts so we eat at crazy times. I am new to this so I would love firends on MFP! I do insanity just by living my normal life...just kidding! But I have lost 13 pounds in 6 weeks and I am starting to feel more like my old self. People always tell me that I hide my weight well so I am not doing this because someone said I was fat...I just want to feel better about the way my clothes feel. Anyone else out there feel the same? I have found that measuring myself is very rewarding...sometimes the inches come off faster than the pounds.
  • Susancaskey
    Options
    My little one (isn't so little) he turned seven in Dec and keeps me on my toes. I am back focusing on MFP since January when I seemed to get my hormonal system mostly working normally again. I keep pondering the insanity workout - I do taekwondo and at the gym they may us samples of it on a periodic basis.
  • siobhanlewis85
    Options
    hey totally new to this.. would love to have some buddies for support , i am also a mum of 1 lil boy he is 6. and me and my husband both work full time. would love some dinner ideas .. x