40# down - a face photo comparison -

Options
kerriBB37
kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
I didn't want to post a before/after thread until I hit a 50# loss.. I've been looking forward to sharing my success and describing all the hard work I've put in! but, I was going through a folder on an old computer today and came across a whole lot of photo's from my "heavier days.." I thought for sure I had deleted ALL of these photo's from existence. One of them caught my attention because it was so similar to my current MFP profile picture. Here is a quick comparison, one is over 200# and one is after a 40# loss. I know the angles are different, but I can tell a difference. What's more important to me though, is the fact that I look *miserable* in the top photo (and I was.) The bottom pic is from a couple weeks ago and I really do feel happier and healthier! cheers!

Anyone else have any face comparision photo's to share!??
-Kerri

Picnikcollage.jpg

Replies

• kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    awesome! you're beautiful.. before AND after
  • AshleeHans
    AshleeHans Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :)
  • greatest complexion ever
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is a difference. You're doing GREAT!
  • disciplineisgood
    disciplineisgood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    awesomeness! great job.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely tell a difference. Good job! Though I have to say, your face before looked good too. I'm always jealous of people that have a nice jaw line even when they're heavy LOL. I have a horrible jawline even when I'm thin.

This is my face compare (driver's license photos). I don't know what my old pic was, but I suspect the weight difference was 30 to 40 pounds (and 5 years LOL)

DL-Compare-S.jpg
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. you're a beautiful girl!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous as always Kerri, there's huge difference & I'm so proud of all your hard work. Truly an inspiration to all of us and you've earned every lb lost :flowerforyou:
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    LOve it just beautiful!! Congrats!!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Aliciabell
    Aliciabell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very pretty, I can totally tell!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ywolfie
    ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "Wow"!!! You look incredible and I bet you feel great too not having to shop in the plus size section! I'm getting there myself. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Your face looks so much thinner! I can't wait to see the full body before and after!
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WOW You look GREAT! WTG!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to post a before/after thread until I hit a 50# loss.. I've been looking forward to sharing my success and describing all the hard work I've put in! but, I was going through a folder on an old computer today and came across a whole lot of photo's from my "heavier days.." I thought for sure I had deleted ALL of these photo's from existence. One of them caught my attention because it was so similar to my current MFP profile picture. Here is a quick comparison, one is over 200# and one is after a 40# loss. I know the angles are different, but I can tell a difference. What's more important to me though, is the fact that I look *miserable* in the top photo (and I was.) The bottom pic is from a couple weeks ago and I really do feel happier and healthier! cheers!

Anyone else have any face comparision photo's to share!??
    -Kerri

Picnikcollage.jpg

you are gorgeous! and i can see collar bones in the after pic. stunning
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great work! You can defintely tell how far you've come! You look great!
  • beautiful! congrats on the success. good luck along the way.
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    Good job, I can definitely see a difference. You are beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!