My NSV (Sorta)

Options
My wedding ring fell off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The down side would be it took me 20 minutes to re-trace my steps at the grocery store to find it.. thank fully it was there!!! AHHH!! I am so excited

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    That is awesome (and scary!!). Glad you found it - now channel your inner high school girl and wrap some yarn around that thing so it doesn't happen again ;)
  • binkxo3
    Options
    HAHAH! Great Idea!!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Cool! I'm glad you found it. From above, the ribbon thing is funny. I remember doing that. :)
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to hear you found your ring when if fell off from losing so much weight!!!! WTG Girl!!! :happy: As time went on, I needed to get mine made bigger....you are an inspiration to me....one day....I will be able to make mine smaller.
  • binkxo3
    Options
    You can do it! I am going to get a spacer. Im not going to get it sized until I am done!
  • becbek
    becbek Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ditto on getting it sized at the end. Mine is so loose. I definitely need a spacer too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!