Shopping!

stef_e_b
stef_e_b Posts: 593
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Today I went out just to see if I could fit anything in a normal clothing store and I was so disapointed because the biggest size they carry was sold out. I decided to see just how far off the next size was and they fit!. I've lost 4 sizes since september! Best 21st birthday present ever!

Replies

• :heart: CONGRATULATIONS !!! itr's a huge accomplishment when you move from the "big people store" to the "normal people store" I made that accoplishemnet myself this year and it feels better than riding a bike for the first time I must say.

Keep up the great work !
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Fantastic, just did that myself! kept trying on smaller and smaller sizes, not believing my own eyes! Down from an 18 to a "medium" I was so nervous I had to go home and take a shower! I literally broke out into a sweat in the dressing room! Crying for happy is way better than crying because everything looks like your great grandma would approve! And wearing my new dress, I got, Wow, look at you! as a comment from one of my clients! I love me more than I love snickers bars! It is working!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    That's awesome!!! :happy:
    Way to go!!! That's such a great feeling!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Thats really fantastic!:wink:

I can't wait till that happens to me!:tongue:
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    That's awesome! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!:drinker:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    isnt that amazing? congratulations! And now , your clothes can be cheaper too! I love that!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    started in a 22 needed to be 24 pants and just ordered my second pair of 12s

Way to go!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    i think it is so awesome that you started to feel let down when they were out of the biggest size...when you didn't even need it!!!! you pushed it that much further, good job
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    awesome way to go so totally rock:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Thanks guys! Its crazy, I was so nervous to even be in the store with thin people. I thought people would take one look at me and say, "sorry we don't carry that large." I know it was my own creation, its so hard to get over the fear. Eventually I'll get used to it.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Thanks guys! Its crazy, I was so nervous to even be in the store with thin people. I thought people would take one look at me and say, "sorry we don't carry that large." I know it was my own creation, its so hard to get over the fear. Eventually I'll get used to it.

Oh geesh I know the feelings I came from 2x XL now I gotta but Large tops now.:smile: .It seems as though I loose weight in the top are first which is great, because I dont want to be looking flicked :laugh: :laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Awesome- keep it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!