2»

Replies

• MichaelWWoods
    MichaelWWoods Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to follow this thread.
  • mrsjads
    Options
    Hi you sound a lot like me! My son is 4 and I have been trying to get him diagnosed for three years! I have one sibling with autism and another with aspergers and so I have known something was not right with my boy from about 1! He does 250 piece jigsaws on his own and truned 4 last week!
    I am married but rarely see my husband and I have an 18 month old daughter who is insanely highly strung and stubborn and mardy and just hard work!
    We have very little money even though my husband works full time and I work part time and its hard to eat healthy especially as 99.9% of what I put in front of my kids esp my son gets thrown away!
    I comfort eat and I emotional eat! I eat for every single emotion and when my son is creating I just want to head to the kitchen, it could just be bread and butter but that knot in your stomach somehow gets drowned a bit!
    If you want to add me for some support for each other please do! I don't know what I can offer dietry wise but I am an ear to moan in if you need it x