NSV --- You never know who you may "inspire"

Options
I don't think of myself as an inspiration. I have a high opinion of myself, but I'll never be used to the "inspiring" tag. That being said, it was surreal to have my UPS Delivery Guy just tell me that he bought a new bicycle because I "inspired" him.

Replies

• tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Well, I think that's awesome!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that is cool!
    What kind of bicycle do you use?
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is super-flattering!!!! Wow!!! You're right - you never know who you may be inspiring. Even if you don't see a difference in their diet or exercise, little changes may be happening in their minds and gearing them up for ACTION!!!

Awesome!
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that is cool!
    What kind of bicycle do you use?

I ride a GT mountain bike. I love that thing, may be the best single item I've ever purchased.
  • fifrocks
    Options
    My grandmother is now the owner of a stationary recumbent bike. I didn't push her in to it, she requested it. That made me so happy, i want her to live forever. She broke her hip a few years ago, but she is still in good shape for being 70. I love NSV.
  • UrSeeingRed
    Options
    I loved that.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Well, the fact that you have lost 96lbs is inspiring to me!
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Well, the fact that you have lost 96lbs is inspiring to me!

Thank you!
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh look, we all look for people that inspire us and here you are not knowingly inspiring someone you don't even know.... that would make me want to lose more weight.....kudos to you!!!!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Everybody should be inspired by somebody ... why can't that somebody be YOU ! ~

Just my little motto in life ... :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!