Stomach Fat

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm doing good on my diet, I"m eating right things and sometimes having my treats and I exercise five times a week and I do my strength training too. I feel like I"m losing weight everywhere but my stomach and my lovelys. I don't know what else to do. It's starting to get me a little self conscious about my stomach. I"m not sure why I'm losing no fat there but I'm doing everything. What's wrong?

Replies

• ask4itall
    Options
    Well...sorry to say...but belly fat is absolutely the L-A-S-T fat to leave your body when slimming down...and the first place it accumulates. It's just the natural state of things...nuttin' you can do about it except continue to lose body fat. For example... vascularity for me on most parts of my body weeks before my 6-pack starts to show. And...vascularity is like the "canary in the coal mine"...when you start to see veins...you're getting close to sporting 6-pack abs.

Good luck...and I've found the fastest and most effective tool to burn body fat other than weight training is...Tabatha HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)...moreover...it's super simple to do. Since I've started my summer slim down program...I'm doing Tabatha HIIT 5x/week.

Saludos....
  • jonniemarie1
    jonniemarie1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    it's very difficult to get rid of it... I agree with the HIIT training, although I do longer cardio sessions as well, just because I like to.

belly fat=excess carbs... grrr. Plus, if you cut your carbs you are less likely to overeat because seeing as you (and i) are sugar lovers, its harder for us to overeat on protein and fat =) the less carbs i eat, the thinner i feel in my stomach area
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    HIIT works. It worked for me. Also, genetics plays a role...sorry :(