Not new, but need more supportive and motivating friends!

Options
I've been using MFP on and off (not 100% by choice) and I really need to get this weight off. I am almost 25 years old and a wahm mama to a wonderful 10mo girl and in an inter-continental relationship with her papa. I am at 246lbs and want to lose AT LEAST 80-90lbs. I am not very creative in the kitchen and still have a hard time resisting temptation. I also need help with coming up with recipes to feed five people on a tight budget. As you can see, I need as many supportive, motivating and inspiring friends as possible! Someone who can share recipes with me and give me work out tips (that I can do at home) and basically help me through my journey. I will of course do the same for you!

Replies

• FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm also looking for supportive/motivating friends. I exclusively workout at home, so feel free to ask if you need tips/advice!
  • aconcreteguy1
    aconcreteguy1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    added u both! :)
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with someone with such similar goals as me. Sending the request now. :smile:
  • born2stitch423
    Options
    I would love to be your friend also. I have some of the same probelms and would love some friends- only have 1 so far.
  • FireTigerSoul
    Options
    I would love to be your friend also. I have some of the same probelms and would love some friends- only have 1 so far.

Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You guys are all wonderful! I can't wait to get to know you all and really kick this weights you know what!
  • FireTigerSoul
    Options
    You guys are all wonderful! I can't wait to get to know you all and really kick this weights you know what!

You can do it! :)
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I will add several of you. My starting weight is around yours and I am one year older than you. I also would like to lose between 80-90 lbs. I have been on here about 4 months but only increased my engagement over the last week. I find that motivational quotes and pictures before lunch and before I head to a workout has helped.
  • angienbecker
    angienbecker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too! Feel free to add me anyone! I have an open diary too for ideas on food!
  • annabobbleuk
    annabobbleuk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm wanting to loose about the same amount and I'm getting there but I'm trying to do it this year (seems a long time) but I've been off and on diets my whole life and wasted lots of money doing it. But this time hopefully for good on a budget! I can't help with the self control, but I can help with the support :wink:
  • liz10920
    Options
    Im new! i dont have many friends at all. im still figuring this all out!!
  • ckerr88
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP and need motivation from friends as well! I think that it helps to keep you accountable for your weightloss. I'd be glad to add you! Maybe I'll even get a couple more friends added as well!
  • jackyd74
    Options
    I am new to this as well and need to add some supportive friends.
  • tgnzmum
    Options
    Anyone of you can add me as well!! It definitely doesn't hurt having more support and encouragement!!! Wish you all the best on your journey!!! =)
  • ktmartin422
    ktmartin422 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sending a FR. I can always use motivating friends! Anyone can add me too.
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I log in daily and give mass support to get mass support =) long journey ahead, so please add me if you would like to.
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i have added 5 of you but cannot add anymore.... within 10 minutes.

feel free to add me, too. my diary is open to friends, and not only am i on to chart my meals daily, but I am also a good support. I work out 3-4 days a week and have quite a bit to lose (like 81 more to start.) :/

welcome to MFP, and im looking forward to getting to know more buddies.
  • amandasowards
    Options
    please feel free to add me as well! i am on daily to log my food and exercise as well as support my friends. i have at least 50lbs to lose to get to where i want to be. my journal is open for my friends to get ideas for new things and also to give advice on things i should be doing to help get where i would like to be! good luck to all of you on your journey to a healthier you!
    10538005.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think everyone's been added/accepted for friends on here, but there's always room for more friends! :)
  • mistyrn83
    Options
    Im loving this!!! I have close to same goals as u as well! Just started on here and have been working out for 6.5wks now!!! I am going strong and in it to win it this time!! I have never been this motivated! Plz anyone feel free to add me...i have not added any friends yet! Would love to have some positive encouraging people to help along the way!!