Need More friends to motivate me and that will be on everyda

Options
Hey guys been here for a while but I only have a few friends that go on everyday. I need support and I need friends who have the same goals.

Replies

• Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your profile is private and you didn't say what your goals are, so I don't know if mine are the same. But feel free to add if you need some motivation :)
  • jennbudden
    Options
    I am on everyday several times a day add me im a struggling mom
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on everyday supporting and logging my information. Happy to help you.
  • kellyh2
    Options
    hey, feel free to add me, im on everyday and happy to chat/share ideas :-)
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hellllllllllo there,
    i log everyday - even if i am having a day where i cant keep my hand out the bicuit tin hahahaha
    so feel free anyone to add me :)
    xxx
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me I am on here everyday and more than once a day logging everything - think I may be addicted!!! :-)
  • charmalene
    charmalene Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm on 1200 a day only looking to lose a few lbs and tone! Im on everyday :)
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am on all the time and love to help motivate people, and also hope people will help keep me motivated... Currently I am determined to lose around 40lbs by next year.......I workout everyday with Turbo Fire and a few days a week with Insanity.
    Feel free to add me
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Not sure what your goals are, but feel free to add if you need support!
  • bigchrisnomore
    bigchrisnomore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm currently friends with one other, who happens to be my brother. Seeing his achievements is really encouraging.

Getting married in a few months so two stone has got to go.

Chris
  • makainui
    Options
    im so new to this thing hehe add me i need motivation myself :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    i am on and off all day lol and half the night...im quite active on here and prefer the friends I have the same so if anyone wants to add me feel free just say where you saw me
  • apple2107
    Options
    Hi, I'm on MFP all the time too and I'd love to have few more friends to mutually support, so feel free to add me :3
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    i should say however i am a christian and do not hide my faith so if you add me you need to know that
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im on here everyday, im finding it really helpful, feel free to add me :)
  • ktmartin422
    ktmartin422 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday. I will be happy to add some support for you.
  • CandylandChel
    CandylandChel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and go to the gym everyday as well I post little motivational quotes evey so often and some great tips to keep you going! Feel free anyone to add me and I'll try and help you out too :) good luck!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im on several times a day everyday
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am on a few times a day, and I try to comment on all my friends on here!! Add me if you like! :)
  • samwallin
    Options
    looking to add more people for motivation anyone need the same thing fell free to add me