Would love some UK friends :)

Options
13»

Replies

• mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in North London/Herts (Barnet), did really well and lost 3.5kg but was about this > < close to giving up yesterday, also need some UK friends to help keep me from going back to the bad old ways.
  • Jmollster1
    Jmollster1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Essex, i have more than 20lbs to lose :grumble: ...like everyone else.. feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am in London and I have just joined - this is my first post! :) Going to sort out a pic no, but I would also love some UK friends. :)

Christine
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the north east ... been on here for 2 months... lost 9lb... love supporting others so feel free to add me x
  • smileserena
    Options
    I'm in south Wales, feel free to add me too :)
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm in North Wales...feel free to add
  • ensoleille
    Options
    From up north :P
    :)
  • veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm 34 and in Norfolk, with about the same to lose. Let's get it gone before the summer!! :-)
  • Net2611
    Options
    I am in Worthing, West Sussex - am happy for anyone to add me that wishes to :)
  • Maz9624
    Maz9624 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Midlands, Melton Mowbray. Got more than 20 pounds to lse so will be here a while. Where are you based?
  • minnie_the_minx
    Options
    helloooo! i'm also uk based, always open to having more friends :smile:

i've just joined a couple of uk based groups, but haven't posted in there yet...
    it's nice to have people who understand about stones & to talk about uk shops & products!

i started in jan with 4 stone to lose, dropped 12lbs as of today's weigh in :smile:
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Leeds w.yorkshire.
    I have about 20lbs too