5'2: Goal 125lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" (and a half : )

My goal is 130 and then see how I feel. My main goal is to wear (and rock) a bikini. I feel all would be right with my world if I could wear a bikini :laugh:
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    The trick is to know what your lean mass+BF% should be and how to concurrently gain those results in the allotted time.
    Good luck and thank you for not saying something moronic like 5'2" and wanting to be 85lbs!
    =D

Ideal weight for 5'2" is appx 112-119lbs.

Wondering where you got these numbers? I read that depending on your frame, it can be anywhere from 108 (small frame) to 143 (large frame). Just curious?
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 135. My goal is 125-130lbs. I started last year in March at 161-164lbs. I just got back on track and plan on doing 30 minutes of exercise everyday until I get used to it again then planning on doing an hour like before. I know all of you can do this! Keep up the good work and stay positive. Add me if you like!
  • Shekeriac
    Options
    I am 5'3' and my goal weight is 120-125. I started 2 weeks ago.

Hello everyone! I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 135. My goal is 125-130lbs. I started last year in March at 161-164lbs. I just got back on track and plan on doing 30 minutes of exercise everyday until I get used to it again then planning on doing an hour like before. I know all of you can do this! Keep up the good work and stay positive. Add me if you like!
  • sparkyn7
    sparkyn7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3... CW 168 with a goal of 130. I'm gluten and diary sensitive and focusing on low-car/paleo.

Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm just getting going at this again... I lost 60 pds and gained 20 back - I'm taking control back! :)
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2 and my goal weight is 120. I started at 182 and have lost 14lbs so far. I want to be able to wear a bikini and not look so huge next to my twin (she's the same height but weighs less than 100lbs,I never want to be as small as her though)
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2.5 and currently 123lbs. My goal is 112lbs. I cut wheat out of my diet because I started having hives. I am not allergic to milk but i rarely drink it. I recently discovered "Riced Cauliflower" and been using it to replace rice.

My biggest cheat is General Thai Express. I usually buy it once a week, eat half for lunch and the rest for dinner. It still fits in my caloric diet but the chicken is breaded, so sometimes my body doesn't appreciate the wheat in there.