Funny and shocking things ......

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
..... kids say!!

I recently bought my 8 and 10 yr old daughters 'training bras' . The first day my 8yr old wore hers she walked in after school, lifted her shirt and said- Look mommy, aren't you proud of me, I still have my bra on?!!!!

Same 8yr old walked in today after school singing - I've got passion in my pants and I'm not afraid to show it!! (lecture time!)

I was looking in the mirror the other morning and my 10yr old said- Mommy stop being so narcissistic!!

Replies

• Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready for my valentines dinner and my son (9) said, "mom you're fat, but a good kinda fat" umm..
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    -Wife: "Did you hear what I just said?"

-7-year-old: "Yeah"

-Wife: "What did I say?"

-7-year-old: "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah"

-Me: *resists urge to high-5*
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    -Wife: "Did you hear what I just said?"

-7-year-old: "Yeah"

-Wife: "What did I say?"

-7-year-old: "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah"

-Me: *resists urge to high-5*

This is classic!!! Love it!!!
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    I will never forget this, My 16 year old son when he was 5 was in the check out line in a store with me.

Son to old lady - What is on your face
    Old lady - what do you mean son
    Son - all those lines on your face
    Old lady - oh sugar, those are wrinkles
    Son - wow, you are gonna die and go to heaven real soon huh!
    Old lady - very angry look
    Her husband - rolling laughing!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My 3 year old just said "You make my whole world fall apart!" to her sister. Then she screamed this high pitched scream for what felt like 4 hours.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My son @ 3 years old having a conversation with the lady at the deli.

Son: Hi.. :smile:

Lady: Hi sweetie how are you?

Son: *smiles*

lady: smiles and waits a beat for a reply.. nothing so again
    Lady: whats your name?

Son: smiles shyly :ohwell:

Lady: aww your not gonna talk to me? :smile:

Son: Hubba hubba baby what's your name? :wink:

Lady: Cracks up and can barely breathe much less talk.. :laugh:

Me: mortified, I swear I have no idea where he got it from... :embarassed:
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    LoL these are great! My son is 2 and doesnt talk yet, but he was playing with the broom and lifted the rug and swept the dirt under it!

Of course mt mom was there who already thinks Im bad at cleaning! He didnt learn it from me tho, it made me wonder what my husband does when I ask him to help clean the house!
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    FIrst of all, my husband always calls me "blind" because I can't see well without my glasses.

We're all sitting on the couch and my son, who was 4 at the time (he's now 9), was going through a phase where he couldn't keep his hands out of his pants. I jokingly said "If you keep playing with that you could go blind" He sat there for a few seconds and then said "Aren't you blind?"

So yeah, that definitely backfired on me.
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My neices are the most adorable creatures in the world! One in particular has got to have the biggest imagination and will be a very passionate artist/vet when she grows up, I just know it, but that's besides the point... this kid has a stock pile of compliments that she loves to share with emense enthusiasm. One that stands out is as follows:

Syd runs up to her Mom and with contageous excitment tells her to bend over so she can tell her something... Then proceeds to cup her mother's face and say "Mommy, you are magical". Syd's 3...
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    My son @ 3 years old having a conversation with the lady at the deli.

Son: Hi.. :smile:

Lady: Hi sweetie how are you?

Son: *smiles*

lady: smiles and waits a beat for a reply.. nothing so again
    Lady: whats your name?

Son: smiles shyly :ohwell:

Lady: aww your not gonna talk to me? :smile:

Son: Hubba hubba baby what's your name? :wink:

Lady: Cracks up and can barely breathe much less talk.. :laugh:

Me: mortified, I swear I have no idea where he got it from... :embarassed:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freakin awesome!
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    My oldest daughter was about 9 (she's 19 now) and was expressing her worry over going to the bathroom on the airplane (her first flight would be soon)..... she thought when she flushed the toilet that her poo and pee was just dumped out of the airplane right there in flight and it would land on someones head!

ROFL!!!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My other neices are quite special too only in a reverse compliment kind of way... While camping with them a couple of summer's ago I had taken off my makeup prior to getting into bed and when I finished my neice, Maddy, yells... "Aunty!!!" and I reel around expecting to see something horrible when to my surprise nothing just a horrified look on Maddy's face. After quickly asking her "What sweetie!!??" she replies with "Oh Aunty!! You look soooooo much better with your makeup on!!".... oh boy...
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    FIrst of all, my husband always calls me "blind" because I can't see well without my glasses.

We're all sitting on the couch and my son, who was 4 at the time (he's now 9), was going through a phase where he couldn't keep his hands out of his pants. I jokingly said "If you keep playing with that you could go blind" He sat there for a few seconds and then said "Aren't you blind?"

So yeah, that definitely backfired on me.

Amazinggggggg
  • Faseret
    Options
    My son, when he was three after my husband asked what his grandma would say about the mess he made in her room: " She'll probably stop and say 'What the hell happened in here?'"
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    At the Natural History museum to see Dinosaurs

Old lady - And what do you want to be when you grow up young man
    Son - Looks pointedly at the exhibitions and replies " A Paleontologist of course"
    <Pause>
    Son - "Or a Pokemon"

He was only four.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago at dinner, my 4-year old dropped his fork on the floor and said "*kitten*!!!".

I go, "WHAT did you just say???".

After giving me a nervous, sidelong glance, he says "Um... *kitten*?" (I guess he thought one was worse than the other).
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My nephew is 3, if you ask him 'do you have a ticket?' He replies 'a ticket to the gun show' and flexes his arms

He has also on more than one occasion said to my sister 'oh mam,you're so pretty I don't have this toy'

He can be a total sweetheart though,he saw a picture of his mum in her wedding dress and said 'oh princess mam'
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    All of these are absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing.