I started Les Mills Pump 90 day program

Options

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    The taste doesn't bother me but adding more water might decrease some of the salty taste. I love the energy it seems to give me too. Wish they made it in a fruit punch flavor though...although I'm grateful it's not orange like Results & Recovery...yuck!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Pump Revolution today! 55 mins. My arms are gonna be hurting tomorrow!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Pump Revolution!

Today I did Combat and TF Stretch 10. Awesome burn...477 calories total and I beat my burn amount from the last time I did Combat by 13 calories. Chalking it up to the extra boost of energy from taking E&E formula preworkout.

My shoulders are sore!!!
  • jataijah
    Options
    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Pump Revolution!

Today I did Combat and TF Stretch 10. Awesome burn...477 calories total and I beat my burn amount from the last time I did Combat by 13 calories. Chalking it up to the extra boost of energy from taking E&E formula preworkout.

My shoulders are sore!!!

The tracks are longer in Revolution plus they added a tricep and a bicep track. Loved it.
  • telcochik
    Options
    That's exciting! I was wondering why the only bicep work I've seen so far is in the warmup of Shred. I love working my biceps...which trainer has that track?

By the way do you have a favorite trainer? Mine is a tie between Sheldon, Dan, and NY Ben!
  • jataijah
    Options
    That's exciting! I was wondering why the only bicep work I've seen so far is in the warmup of Shred. I love working my biceps...which trainer has that track?

By the way do you have a favorite trainer? Mine is a tie between Sheldon, Dan, and NY Ben!

Jericho does the bicep track and she don't play. I really like Joel. Something about his voice is so nice. Oh yeah and he's CUTE!
  • telcochik
    Options
    If you're on FB almost all of the trainers are there...Sheldon, Joel, Jericho, Dan, and Petter. They're accepting friend requests and they actually respond if you ask questions!
  • jataijah
    Options
    Pump & Shred and Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit today. Im so happy tomorrow is my rest day. Still loving my Pump workouts. Next one will be Pump Extreme....Scared!!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    I have another week of Shred before the schedule moves me on to Extreme...OMG 55 minutes that is SCARY!!!!
  • Neekie11
    Neekie11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting LMP tonight! Can't wait! How are everyone's results so far?
  • azjlmar123
    azjlmar123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am undecided on the program. I am on week 3. i feel stronger that is for sure but it is VERY basic. i could do this AND do some weights at the gym afterwards. i am thinking of scrapping it and getting big weights and doing Chalene Extreme (i already have the DVDs) or just go to the gym and follow a different program on my own time like the Gethin 12 week transformation. It looks like LMP gets more challenging with week 5 but if that is only one or two DVDs then what am i going to do when i am done with the 90 days? i dont think i will use just 2 DVDs over and over again. just my thoughts on it. i have lost one inch in my waist since starting though so that is a positive!!! I am also very strict on diet so that has something to do with it as well - im guessing.... LOL I hope you like it. its a really good system and i think people will have results but im sure it is geared for people who are just beginning and learning. i may go back to it if they ever invent more advanced DVDs. the music is AWESOME and they keep you pumped up during the workout. Good Luck!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Is this program really $200??! I just looked on the site and it said $194. A MFP friend of mine said he purchased it for $140. Did the price go up?
  • telcochik
    Options
    No the retail prices for the programs are as follows:

Base package - $165.85 (includes 7 workout dvds plus a a step with 4 risers, a barbell, and a set of 2 5-lb. and 2 10-lb. weighted plates)

Ultimate cross training upgrade package - $140.00 (includes 3 sports-inspired cardio workouts, a step with 4 risers, and a set of 2 5-lb. weighted plates)

You could get a 10% discount if you become (or already are) a Team Beachbody club member or a 25% discount if you sign up for a Coach (wholesale program) account. Message me if you're interested in learning more.

Sharon
  • telcochik
    Options
    So I'm still fighting this darn cold but I took my Energy and Endurance formula preworkout and it still helped push me through to the end. Today I did Sports Attack and Turbo Fire Stretch 10. Burned 377 total calories...still better than last time...although my chest was on fire when it was all done. Being sick SUCKS!!!!!

If you're an MFP friend I posted my review of Tropical Strawberry Shakeology so please read if you're interested.
  • telcochik
    Options
    LMP Pump & Shred today. I was finally able to work back to using 10 lb plates for squats, chest, and back tracks. Dropped back to 5s for lunges and shoulders. HRM showed 297 calorie burn. Not bad but not at my best yet.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm still hangin' in there ladies!! Did P&S today, I'm using 20 lbs for the warm up (10 on each side), 30lbs for squats & lunges, 20 for the chest presses, & 25 for the standing chest (that includes deadlifts, clean & press etc.) oh and 5lb plates in each hand for the chest portion with Jericho. Definitely loving this, but unfortunately I have yet to get around to taking some pics & measuring.. I know, I know, I really need to get to it already lol... Enjoy ur weekend all :smile:
  • jataijah
    Options
    I'm gonna have to quit the program. I have a hernia and I'm getting it fixed Tuesday. Doctor said no heavy lifting for 6 weeks. So keep up with the great work everyone. I hope you all get great results from the program
  • telcochik
    Options
    I'm gonna have to quit the program. I have a hernia and I'm getting it fixed Tuesday. Doctor said no heavy lifting for 6 weeks. So keep up with the great work everyone. I hope you all get great results from the program

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon!!!
  • DorisR184
    Options

Your health comes first, good luck with your surgery and I hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Pump & Shred this morning and I'm feeling oh so good.. Still loving this program, cant wait to finish and take a look at my after pics :wink: