Weeee... Wii Fit!

Options
This won't be out until May, but if you have a Nintendo Wii, you can start getting excited now. Complete with a wobbly Wii Balance Board that you stand on, Wii Fit allows you to participate in activities like skiing, hula hooping, yoga, push-ups and other strength training exercises, balance games and more (some serious calorie-burners)! AND, you can check your BMI and even track your progress. Amazing!!!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/newsdetails.php?isid=1386

http://e3nin.nintendo.com/wii_fit.html

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    This won't be out until May, but if you have a Nintendo Wii, you can start getting excited now. Complete with a wobbly Wii Balance Board that you stand on, Wii Fit allows you to participate in activities like skiing, hula hooping, yoga, push-ups and other strength training exercises, balance games and more (some serious calorie-burners)! AND, you can check your BMI and even track your progress. Amazing!!!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/newsdetails.php?isid=1386

http://e3nin.nintendo.com/wii_fit.html
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! I was hoping they would make something like that!! Man I would do it all the time cause I love Nintendo!! :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Same here Carrie.
    This will be my birthday present:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    I heard it already came out in January though... yes it has already came out.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Really????
    Oooohh... gotta get it!!
    Early b-day present!!:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • FitKitty
    FitKitty Posts: 46
    Options
    I HAVE A NEW TOY... to put on my wish list (lol)
  • wildcatmom2u
    Options
    This is not good news!!!
    Hubby wants a WII so bad! He wanted one for xmas and they were sold out. I was in wally world a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have any. I can't find one anywhere!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    OMG amazing, I just played on the wii for the first time last week, it's ace!
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    FYI for those waiting don't get too excited just yet the game was only released in Japan 01 dec 2007 it will be released in europe 25th april australia will get theirs on 8th may and finally North america 18th May so unless you live in Japan the game is not available yet. Check out you tube for promos of this it is quite expensive so make sure it is something you will use there are more energetic games out there try DDR for the wii I think calorie burning wise this is better I know I used it for the first time on Fri for 6 or so hours and my legs are still sore.

Check nintendos website for the release dates they are all there.
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    This is not good news!!!
    Hubby wants a WII so bad! He wanted one for xmas and they were sold out. I was in wally world a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have any. I can't find one anywhere!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

We had a hard time getting ours as well.. luckily my mom got dibs on one (reserved it so to speak) when they first came out... Even then we had problems!! My mother had to phone Nintendo to explain how we HAD one but Walmart went and sold it on us after we had paid for it. It was a huge mess, but we eventually got it! hahaha
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Oh and for all those who got their wii's pre wii jacket log on to nintendos website and they are distributing the wii jackets free as these are now included in the wii console package.
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My son got a wii for christmas !!! I am gonna get one of the exercise games too. It sounds like great family fun while dropping the weight too. Can't beat that !!