New tried weight watchers but back w/ MFP...

Options
Hi I tried to do weight watchers for a few weeks but when I counted the points and then the calories... guess what... is the same as MFP, but the biggest difference that made me come back to MFP... IT IS FREE!!!!! And I can get the same support from my MFP peeps.
Now a bit about myself, I'm 36 yoa and a mother of two. I'm 5'4" and will like to loose about 25lbs. My current weight is 169 and I have PCOS which makes it very difficult to loose weight.
So, if you're on your mid to late 30's, around 5'4" and will like to loose between 20 and 30 lbs.... I will love to be your friend, so we can support each other through this hard journey... Grace

Replies

• kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    i did WW too a few yrs ago and lost over 25 LBS. unfortunately, i got a new boyfriend, quit going and gained it all back (plus a few more LBs). ugh!! found MFP last january and have lost the weight i'd gained and love that i did it without the "membership" charges :)
  • gjlb75
    Options
    I liked it and did loose about 5 lbs on the 4wks I was a member but I really did not like paying the $43 fee.
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am 29 with two kids, looking to lose 30-35 pounds....feel free to add me!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I also tried weight watchers...never saw a pound lost. I felt too much freedom and not knowledgeable in what I was eating. I love that MFP is free and tracks my protein, sugar, fat, fiber, etc. I feel more capable of seeing results since it is based on calories and not points