Bananas are good for me but...

Options
pinuplove
pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
Every time I record one in my diary and see the sizes ranging from xs to xl, complete with inches, my mind just goes right in the gutter. Once I made that connection I just can't help it :laugh: Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Replies

• CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    LOL... You're not the only one! ;)
  • lissamok
    Options
    Nope! Me too. And I feel a little dirty when I have to note that I cut one in half ;)
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Nope! Me too. And I feel a little dirty when I have to note that I cut one in half ;)

Bahaha!
  • pinuplove
    Options

OMG :laugh:
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    If only it reduced the calories/carbs!
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have an extra large one every day....err. yeah, that's right!
  • happyhiram
    Options
    I can't eat a banana in public for fear of making eye contact with a fellow male.
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yes. Absolutely. 100%. Also, I tend to eat my bananas with Greek yogurt... which is white and thick...
    And I eat breakfast with a male friend every morning. But he's too much of a gentleman to say anything.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    OMG...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...this is just TOO funny! Thanks everyone, you just gave me the best laugh of the day
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    hahahahhaha wow i really thought i was the only one who thought about that. i like the 7+inches sized bananas :)
  • pinuplove
    Options
    Dirty minds unite!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Well, anyone who didn't think that sure will now!
  • kbogati
    kbogati Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can't eat a banana in public for fear of making eye contact with a fellow male.

lmao
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I ate a banana at the gym the other day before my 8am training session. The reactions were amusing.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    I totally thought I was the only one dirty minded and immature enough to giggle every time! Good to know I'm not alone. :laugh:
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Eating bananas is great, especially if you're a girl since it (briefly) distracts males from staring at your cleavage lol. :P
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I eat a large banana almost everyday.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    "never make eye contact while eating a banana"
  • LaLee614
    Options
    Mmmmm Bananas...I had to say it LOL
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband if he thought a particular banana was a small 6-7 in, or a medium 7in to 7.5..so I could log it correctly, and he said 6.

You sure about that? I asked. And I got a tape measure and measured it. 6 inches it was. I want to know how you knew that!!!

He said "Men just know" :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.