Madonna's Half Time Show is satanic?

Options
Okay, this website is going crazy on my FB page. I've checked Snopes and can't find anything. I wouldn't put it past Madonna to do things that would be seen as controversial to say the least. Whatcha think? People looking for something to complain about or some truth to it?

http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2012/02/06/madonnas-nfl-satanic-ritual-disguised-in-the-half-time-show/

Replies

• kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    /sigh Is satanic panic starting again? I thought we were done with this. It's a load of bull.
  • Okieace
    Options
    Really? Madonna's halftime show was bad... but I think calling it a Illuminati conspiracy is kind of far fetched. :-)
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Most of the comments on FB are half and half. :indifferent:
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    I find this interesting only because 2 of the guys who came over to watch the game said right after her show how cult-like and they used the exact words "the Illuminati"...strange......
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    One sec ill brb, gotta grab my tin foil hat.....
  • BrownEyedJerseyGirl
    Options
    I didn't understand the whole roman/gladiator theme
  • tsherrill
    tsherrill Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, the article writer did no fact checking. I'm not saying she couldn't be evil, but this is pure conspiracy nut. And her opening was inspired by the movie Cleopatra. She was totes channeling Elizabeth Taylor.
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I can only say it's pretty bad when you studder step off the stage mid performance. Minutes of my life I'll never get back. (Hangs head in shame and saunters non shalauntly out the back door....)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I can't have an opinion because her show was too dull to pay attention to.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options

romans should be fighting, not carrying around aging pop stars
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    A. Who cares?
    B. Who the **** cares?
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    A. Who cares?
    B. Who the **** cares?

Appearantly you because you posted. LOL

Bump

Oh and my friend used the whole bump thing on FB and stated:"beware bumping may lead to unfriending." LOL
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    This website also claims Hillary Clinton engages in "Lesbian Blood Rituals." Obviously some kind of mentally ill conspiracy theorist runs this website...
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

It was all she could find that was both easy to perform in and covered her nipples.

I thought she did good and this claim is nuts. But even if it were true, the only people who would really notice would be people into that kind of stuff, so what's the prob, Bob?