Motivating Friends

Options
Most of my MFP friends have fallen off the wagon. Looking for some new ones to keep me motivated!!! 10 lbs gone and lots more to go!!!

Replies

• milersad1323
    milersad1323 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Lots of folks seem motivated for a few weeks and then I never hear another thing. Would love to be friends with anyone looking to keep each other motivated!
  • annie321adubtw
    Options
    I have a lot of motivtion to give:)
  • poohbear1971
    Options
    Add me!!! I will help!!!! I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated too!!!!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP and only have 2 friends so far. Friend me if you want. My goal is 100 lbs. So far I've lost 10.
  • Chanels_mom
    Chanels_mom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love to encourage those who encourage back! Feel free to add me :)
  • jna1957
    Options
    im in this for the long hall - be proud and happy to be friends !
  • Sara_27
    Options
    Me too i have lots of motivation to give, add me i could use it also, im new to the site!!! (^_^)!!!
  • tamnih20
    tamnih20 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    what!? silly friends. you can add me- I'm a lifer and I don't stop here- also motivating my real-life friends

Health is forever- anything else is terminal
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    feel free t add me and rape my friends list. I have some great ones
  • SERinDC
    SERinDC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too-- I log in every day and am training for a 1/2 marathon. Looking to give and receive lots of motivation :)
  • miller4life
    Options
    I have 10 more to go too!!! Would be more then happy to help keep you motivated ! Feel free to add :smile:
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    you all can add me, i'm here for the long haul and here every day.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I have a great friends list, but you cant have them. They're mine I tells ya', all mine!!! :devil: *laughs maniacally*
  • elliemaemollyann
    Options
    Please add me to your list. I need the motivation as well. I check in everyday..
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Any of you lovely people can add me! I have been on here avidly for a year now and I am not going anywhere any time soon! I love this site and all of the people that inhabit it! Look forward to getting to know you!

Tracy
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i am totally open to new friends!

i do ask though, that you be positive and encouraging. I will be the same in return. :drinker:

I am not looking to add anyone who is inconsistent, makes excuses, or isn't seriously committed to making a change in life.
  • mscags1
    mscags1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I like to motivate and like to be motivated.
  • johreece
    Options
    I would love to have some motivation to. I am new to this and have just lost my first 5lbs and could use some friends as well.
  • dansgirldana
    dansgirldana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I added you to my friend list. tried to add all of you but It won't let me add more than 5. So please add me if you like, I can use all the mojo from you. Thanks Dana