From 275lb to 182lb (and 20lb left to go) with PICS (hopeful

Options

Replies

• sporadica
    Options
    just wow... thanks for all your kind comments everyone! You've given me happy brain :)
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - you look really good! And so beautiful - keep up the good work!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You do look wonderful and I love your short hair! You did a great job and you have every reason to be shouting it from the rooftops!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • AcunaAnil
    Options
    Wow Thats awesome!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah awesome job!
  • BarrettCanDoIt2012
    Options
    You look incredible, I am inspired. I started at 275 and am now 262lbs it's really hard to see the possibilities when I look in the mirror, but when I see tranformations like yours it gives me hope. Thank you for sharing, your pictures have motivated me and I can't wait until I have after pictures to share!!!!
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel very very proud of you . Well done to you, fantastic job. =0)
  • Sweeteater65
    Sweeteater65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome. What an inspiration!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    Awesome! keep up the good work and be encouraged you have done something that alot of other people wish they had the mind to do so thank God for the mind to want to have a healthier lifestyle, KUDOS to ya!!!::flowerforyou:
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation - congratulations on all of your hard work!!! And that red coat is absolutely gorgeous - I love it!! :smile:
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an inspiration!!! :happy:
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Congratulations!!
  • heathergale1
    heathergale1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Just what I needed, I have had a rubbish day today, so seeing your photos has reminded me its worth carrying on. This is not a race, its a journey and it takes time but will be worth it in the end. Thanks for sharing.
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous!!! And a totaly inspiration! Thanks for sharing your pics and being an inspiration to us at the beginning of our journey! :smile:
  • elimin8thew8
    elimin8thew8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Stunning!
  • AutieBell
    AutieBell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm coming from 289 currently at 181. It's a great feeling. I'm pretty comfortable in my skin and would only like to lose a bit more. But in all honestly I wouldn't mind staying where I am if it came down to it. Congrats and good luck!!
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    Congrats! Revel in your success!
  • sporadica
    Options
    I have to admit there is a certain vicarious pleasure in seeing all the lovely things that people are saying... I'm so vain! lol
    But all joking aside, thanks to everyone. It's always hard when you've been overweight forever to see yourself as others see you (good and bad) . So, again, thanks! xx
  • st11290
    st11290 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible!! Well done! I bet you feel amazing! xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!