Chocolate Cravings

Hey Guys!!!!!!

Need some tips on stopping the chocolate cravings! I think to myself okay i am going to have a small portion of chocolate today but then I cant stop my self!!!!!!!!!! I want the control to have a small bit and then STOP!

or can anyone tell me some alternatives to have INSTEAD of chocolate....

Thanks xx

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    When I am craving chocolate I use my Tassimo to make a hot chocolate. I add a bit of dark chocolate almond milk and I'm good to go for about 70 ish calories.
  • el93
    el93 Posts: 16
    oooh sounds yummy! thankyou.
  • SparkleDoomPony
    SparkleDoomPony Posts: 30 Member
    I like to get the chocolate swirl (or dark chocolate, or chocolate raspberry, they have a lot) pudding cups. They are a lot of mass for only 60-100 cals. But if it has to be candy chocolate, i like to keep dove chocolates somewhere where I can't easily get to them (at work) and then just bring home a couple of pieces at a time so I have to take my time with them and not over-do it.
  • el93
    Oh wonderul! thank u
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Fudgesicles..... and I keep dark chocolate in the freezer so that I only eat one piece at a time.

:)
  • techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    I have chocolate squares I eat occassionally. But usually I'll eat chocolate protein shakes. Sometimes add peanut butter for extra kick and they smell just like reeses.
  • Chocolate protein shakes!!! You can drink them like a shake, or freeze them and have them like icecream.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Chocolate protein shakes!!! You can drink them like a shake, or freeze them and have them like icecream.

^^^^^^ This too! It is my healthier version of ice cream!
  • el93
    Oooh thank you soo much
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    I keep dark chocolate as well and only have one square when I am craving it.