Motivating Friends

Most of my MFP friends have fallen off the wagon. Looking for some new ones to keep me motivated!!! 10 lbs gone and lots more to go!!!

Replies

• milersad1323
    milersad1323 Posts: 14 Member
    I am in the same boat. Lots of folks seem motivated for a few weeks and then I never hear another thing. Would love to be friends with anyone looking to keep each other motivated!
  • I have a lot of motivtion to give:)
  • Add me!!! I will help!!!! I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated too!!!!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    I just started MFP and only have 2 friends so far. Friend me if you want. My goal is 100 lbs. So far I've lost 10.
  • Chanels_mom
    Chanels_mom Posts: 45 Member
    I love to encourage those who encourage back! Feel free to add me :)
  • im in this for the long hall - be proud and happy to be friends !
  • Me too i have lots of motivation to give, add me i could use it also, im new to the site!!! (^_^)!!!
  • tamnih20
    tamnih20 Posts: 47 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    what!? silly friends. you can add me- I'm a lifer and I don't stop here- also motivating my real-life friends

Health is forever- anything else is terminal
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    feel free t add me and rape my friends list. I have some great ones
  • SERinDC
    SERinDC Posts: 93 Member
    Feel free to add me too-- I log in every day and am training for a 1/2 marathon. Looking to give and receive lots of motivation :)
  • I have 10 more to go too!!! Would be more then happy to help keep you motivated ! Feel free to add :smile:
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    you all can add me, i'm here for the long haul and here every day.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    I have a great friends list, but you cant have them. They're mine I tells ya', all mine!!! :devil: *laughs maniacally*
  • Please add me to your list. I need the motivation as well. I check in everyday..
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Any of you lovely people can add me! I have been on here avidly for a year now and I am not going anywhere any time soon! I love this site and all of the people that inhabit it! Look forward to getting to know you!

Tracy
  • i am totally open to new friends!

i do ask though, that you be positive and encouraging. I will be the same in return. :drinker:

I am not looking to add anyone who is inconsistent, makes excuses, or isn't seriously committed to making a change in life.
  • mscags1
    mscags1 Posts: 18 Member
    You can add me. I like to motivate and like to be motivated.
  • I would love to have some motivation to. I am new to this and have just lost my first 5lbs and could use some friends as well.
  • dansgirldana
    dansgirldana Posts: 6 Member
    I added you to my friend list. tried to add all of you but It won't let me add more than 5. So please add me if you like, I can use all the mojo from you. Thanks Dana