21 y/o female needs friends for motivation!

Options
I weigh 87 kg (192 lbs) and want to lose at least 26 more pounds by eating healthily and cutting refined sugars and processed foods from my diet all and for once! Who's with me?! :)

Replies

• akiramezu
    Options
    Hey there, i'm new on here :D

And i'll be willing to help you on your weight loss journey
  • dowzey
    dowzey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ill add you! :)
  • Alexandrea22
    Alexandrea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm 22 and started at 189! I'm now 171.8 so let's do this together.
  • kimmieey
    Options
    I'm 23 started at 225 and I'm down to 172. If I can do this you can too!!
  • moneemon
    Options
    HI! I'm new here also, i need friends for motivation also.
    so i'm here for you anytime :-)
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 yrs old too, hoping to lose 20 pounds and I'm basically new (actually being consistent with MFP)
    I have my struggles too: feel free to add me :)
  • Sara_27
    Options
    Same here im new and i can help motivate also!! :smile:
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for awhile, off and on but this is the first time I've been consistent. I'm 23 and only have about 15 pounds to lose but add me and I'll try to help! :)
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm somewhat new here as well. I'm starting at 160 and looking to lose something like 30 pounds over the next 8 months. Add me to!
  • SuperSandra
    Options
    im 23 and in the last year i've lost about 30 pounds using myfitnesspal, it has helped me so much, keep it up :)
  • MarieTherese85
    Options
    Learning to eat healthier with an emphasis on fresh fruits and veggies is so hard for me as well!

Hopefully we can motivate each other.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool for losing weight :) my name is Lauran I'm 21 as well, I started at 184 pounds and currently weigh 161.
  • MyeongHi
    Options
    You can add me! I want to lose about 15 lbs by cutting out sugars and processed foods
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, dropped about 10 pounds last yr with myfitnesspal...injury/moving/holidays didn't help much in the gaining in back. But I've been back on track the last few weeks and can always use some more motivation.
  • phoebenaiman
    phoebenaiman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and just started last week! Could definitely use some friends on here for motivation. Add me!
  • ssassorossi
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm down 12 pounds and have at least 23 more pounds to go! I'm an 18 year old female.
  • Ydrgn
    Ydrgn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I remember being this young. Jaja Im 25 and need to lose at least 20 lbs more over the next 5 mnths. Im down 15 all because of mfp and the support I have found here. I wish I was as motivated at 21as you are, then maybe I wouldnt have reached the weight I did but that doesnt matter. What matters is that you want to do this and it is possible. Believe me, if I can do it then anybody can. I used to lead a very sedentary lifestyle. The good thing about mfp is that you dont have to workout like crazy to see results. Anyways add me if u want and lets meet our skinner selves :O)
  • brimona
    brimona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. and any others reading this feel free to add me too. im 22 years old (23 in exactly 7 days!!!) and im att 199.8 pounds right now. i log on everyday, though i just started 12 (maybe 13) days ago.
  • nritzness
    Options
    Hey I'm new here as well. I would like to do the same as you as to cutting out the processed foods. I'm here for you on this journey as well. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dixiecup19
    dixiecup19 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and started at 203 (now at 190). Let's be friends! :)