Not new, but need more supportive and motivating friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• SaraADaigle
    Options
    I would love to add you too!!!!
  • LuLu197
    Options
    So, there with you. I need to be more motivated and supported by people! It's nice, but I need to step up my game. I've been on this website since about September and have not stuck with this enough. Definitely need support and encouragement!
  • mallorylalonde
    Options
    I am pretty new to this and in need of friends for motivation. I am a new mom and finding the weight loss process difficult. Feel free to add me.
  • angelovearth
    Options
    Hi Everybody! :) I'm new as of today. I don't have any friends here. I'm not looking to lose much more. I lost most of my weight last year and I'm within 5-10 pounds of my goal weight. Please add me cuz I don't know how to add any of you yet! LOL Still figuring all this out too. :)
  • Grizzelda1st
    Options
    I'm also new here and would love to have some friends to help and to help me!
  • MrsRomero98
    Options
    I have very similar weight loss goals as you! I've been on here for about a month and am just starting to venture onto the boards. I would love to share recipes with you. I cook relatively healthy and always cheap! I'm a SAHM, so my hubby's income has to stretch with four kids :) I will add you now!
  • shastapina
    shastapina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I would love to be helpful with your weight loss goals. I will send out friend requests :) I need to lose some extra pounds as well.
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking to lose another 60 lbs, at least....I've lose 17 so far and love this site.
  • nritzness
    Options
    Hi everyone. New as of Tuesday. Not too sure how this site works. Looking to lose 25 lbs. Can use some suppportive/motivating friends who can help me with this weight loss goal and would be willing to do the same for you as well.
  • livinafitlife
    livinafitlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else can add me! I love more supportive friends!! Look all in all we all are trying to be as healthy as we can be. Add me if you like! :-)