graham cracker and fat free whip cream (taste like ice cream

Options
my instructor told me about this yesterday. (i'm sure a lot of you already know about this haha.)
she used chocolate graham crackers and fat free vanilla whip cream. you basically make tiny sandwiches out of them and freeze them. its soooooooo good. i tried it with regular honey graham crackers and fat free vanilla whip cream. i bet its also good with different flavors of whip cream too. yummmmmmy. taste so much like ice cream sandwiches just less calories!

Replies

• RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love this!
  • ebahde
    ebahde Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    this is sooooo good!! I also do this, but make a mixture of fat free whip cream and sugar free/fat free pudding.... its a little creamier which I like better and the calories are about the same because I make the pudding with unsweetened almond milk!
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Holy cow that sounds good....no pun intended
  • Pvestin
    Pvestin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We've mixed the whip cream with pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spices. SO GOOD!
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    Options
    my instructor told me about this yesterday. (i'm sure a lot of you already know about this haha.)
    she used chocolate graham crackers and fat free vanilla whip cream. you basically make tiny sandwiches out of them and freeze them. its soooooooo good. i tried it with regular honey graham crackers and fat free vanilla whip cream. i bet its also good with different flavors of whip cream too. yummmmmmy. taste so much like ice cream sandwiches just less calories!

MIND BLOWN.
  • sheystar
    Options
    sounds great! how many calories is it though?
  • StormChaser217
    StormChaser217 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy !
  • madi35
    madi35 Posts: 24
    Options
    Great idea!
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :love: ooooh, I'm going to try this!! Thank you!
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well, the fat free whipped topping sounds good--but read the nutrition label--the serving size is very small. Sounds great tho!!
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I got this recipe several years ago at a WW meeting.....it is definitely delicious! Thanks for reminding me of it! Enjoy!
  • salzej01
    salzej01 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • BiggGrizz
    BiggGrizz Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I like all these suggestions. I hope the kids enjoy them too!
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It sounds good... :bigsmile:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My husband does this, he's been doing it since he was a kid and LOVES it. I'm GF as I have celiac, so I can't have it :(
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Oh my god...I must try this!
  • RobbieVigil
    Options
    Love the Idea! gotta try it. :smile:
  • Cath2016
    Options
    I also mix neufant (sp?) cheese, light cream cheese, or light ricotta cheese with the light whipped cream to make it thick like ice-cream. You can also spread that mixture on cake instead of sugary icing.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    bump