Boot Camp

Options
Has anyone out there done a fitness boot camp? I've signed up for one, and am starting a 6 week/2 day a week program on Feb. 28th. It's professionally run by two licensed personal trainers, and I'm told it's done on progression and good for people of any fitness level. I've been trying to get up and exercise every morning (with mixed levels of success), and I was just hoping to get some insight from anyone here with experience.

Did you find it enjoyable?

Did you get a good workout?

Was it easy to stick with?

Replies

• lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a bootcamp for the last 3 weeks, and it's been a game changer for me. Mine is after work, which I prefer over the morning, because I'm just not a rise-and-shiner. You gotta work, but you feel DAMN good afterwards, like you really did something. My bootcamp has people at all levels of fitness, and everyone goes at their own pace...their own BEST pace. I hope it works for you! Good luck!
  • jomo1113
    jomo1113 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! I'm going after work as well with several coworkers. The mornings are brutal for me, which is what I think is keeping me from being really dedicated to my exercise routine. I was an athlete in high school (10 years ago!) and I'm really competitive. I feel like those will give me the drive I need to really succeed.