3 months of progress! w/ pics

Options
tcraw15
tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
So this is my progress over the past 12 weeks. I've lost 11 lbs so far, but still have 39 lbs to go!

Starting weight: 195
Current weight: 184
120811.jpgIMG_3783.jpg?t=1329373662

120811-03.pngIMG_3786.jpg?t=1329373697

Replies

• KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I tried
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    So this is my progress over the past 12 weeks. I've lost 11 lbs so far, but still have 39 lbs to go!

120811-03.pngIMG_3786.jpg

Whoo!! Awesome :) nice work!
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options

That's amazing! Great job!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. What do you think about your progress?
  • tcraw15
    Options
    Sorry... I have trouble getting the photos to post correctly lol..

I know I haven't lost a lot of WEIGHT, but I can tell the difference in how my clothes fit. I actually feel healthier. I'm hoping to hit my goal weight by the end of September.

I know my progress COULD be better, but I'm not too worried about how fast I lose the weight.
  • pankbajp
    pankbajp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am nearly at the same stage - started at 187, now at 178. How tall are you?
  • tcraw15
    Options
    I am nearly at the same stage - started at 187, now at 178. How tall are you?

I'm 5'8''
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's pretty good. It's amazing the difference 10 pounds makes, hey? Can't wait to see what you look like when you're finished your journey. Keep up the good work! :)
  • livingaloha
    Options
    you look great! I really see a big differance! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've done a great job. I can see major differences in your neck, your collarbone, your stomach, and your legs. Really good progress.

Have you taken your measurements? I know you said that you didn't feel like you lost a lot of weight, but I believe you've lost a lot of inches.

Congrats on your success!!
  • jjewelty
    jjewelty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Look at that waistline!
  • puterchickfl
    puterchickfl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you go girl!
  • vanilakitten
    vanilakitten Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!
    What an amazing loss.
    What workouts are you doing?
  • tcraw15
    Options
    Wow!! You've done a great job. I can see major differences in your neck, your collarbone, your stomach, and your legs. Really good progress.

Have you taken your measurements? I know you said that you didn't feel like you lost a lot of weight, but I believe you've lost a lot of inches.

Congrats on your success!!

Yeah, I take my measurements. I honestly think that's more important than what's on the scale! I've lost 7 inches off my waist. I think all the running I have been doing has been paying off! lol
  • tcraw15
    Options
    that's awesome!!
    What an amazing loss.
    What workouts are you doing?

I run 3 times a week, at least 9-10 miles a week. I also do some strength training, but I have a fitness game on my xbox called Your Shape, so I play that a lot as well. I work out every day. I feel like a bum if I don't do SOMETHING at least once a day. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!