NSV - Period pain has considerably lessened!

Options
I've been doing this for less than one week. Got my period today. Usually I'm in a world of pain. Scrunched up moaning in agony. I was on the verge of seeing a doctor. BUT!!! I feel okay today! Still hurting, but definitely nothing like what I've had every month for the past 10 years. I'm counting it as an NSV because I think it's directly related to my much better diet and implementation of exercise. Of course, it may take a few months to be sure, but hell, I'm feeling GREAT!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

*Disclaimer - It may not work this way for everyone, but a healthier diet seems to have helped me :smile:

Replies

• angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Firstly Yea! :smile:

I used to get indigestion for about a week before my period. Often bad enough to keep me awake at night. But since changing the foods I eat I haven't had it. So yes I believe that the food you eat, and amount of it can help with TOM
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yesss!!! My first period after starting MFP was almost crap free, a lot lighter, and shorter! Love it! :bigsmile:

Being healthy has soooo many benefits that I never even thought of before!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!