i hate scales!!!!!!!!!

Options
ok here is the thing..instead of walking last night like i should have..we took the kids to see transformers..great movie..but any way..my younest had to use the bathroom..so i took him in and as i was walking in, there was a scale..(the one that like your money)so i said to myself why not..i know it will be more becasue it's late... so i get on it put my .25c in and it comes up with 136.5..i'm like WHAT???
there is no way so i did it again..samething...so this morning before my shower i check it on my scale(my is not digtal) and it said the same thing..so i still dont think its right..so i check it again after the shower and it was back to 139...WTF??

Replies

• sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    ok here is the thing..instead of walking last night like i should have..we took the kids to see transformers..great movie..but any way..my younest had to use the bathroom..so i took him in and as i was walking in, there was a scale..(the one that like your money)so i said to myself why not..i know it will be more becasue it's late... so i get on it put my .25c in and it comes up with 136.5..i'm like WHAT???
    there is no way so i did it again..samething...so this morning before my shower i check it on my scale(my is not digtal) and it said the same thing..so i still dont think its right..so i check it again after the shower and it was back to 139...WTF??

Hey, don't beat yourself up! This could mean many things--water weight, etc. Don't give up and one day the "scale" will be your friend! :wink: (The scale could be better to me, as well--ha ha!!)
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My scale is about 4-5 pounds more then any other I ever weigh myself on, drives me crazy!!
  • angelajiniel
    angelajiniel Posts: 115
    Options
    At home and with the digital scale here at work I'm 188 but yesterday at the docs office I was 176. I feel your pain! I think the key is to just stick with the same scale and compare. They're all a little different.
  • camf1217
    camf1217 Posts: 11
    Options
    first off your body can fluctuates weight over the course of a day, so it is important to weigh yourself at the same time, so in the morning before breakfast, or after dinner before bed. But just make sure you choose one, not both, youll get mixed results

http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/2008/08/28/weight_fluctuations_why_do_they_happen.ph
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    I hate my scale too. I saw transformers last night too was good movie. But my husband wanted to eat a chiense buffet! I woke up this morning 3 pounds more due to all the salt! So don't beat yourself up too much it'll go down.