A new Breastfeeding mom counting calories...

Options
2»

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    HI!!!

My sons is now 1yrs old. But, I was breast feeding & trying to workout & eat right. Although know I am just trying to balance my crazy life & fit in my workouts.

Hello!

Yeah, I know what you mean, my baby is almost 6 moths old and I still dont feel like I have control of things...for example: my house desperately needs to be cleaned!!

My youngest is 2, and I still don't have control of things. LOL. My house isn't always tidy and clean, but it's ok.

Good luck ladies.
  • Jemmastorm
    Options
    I had my first baby 13 weeks ago and decided as of yesterday that I need to stop eating crap for his sake. I hope my milk supply doesn't suffer from increased exercise but I'm doing mainly strength training. I need to do cardio but what type of cardio can you do that doesn't involve your boobs bouncing around like they want to escape? >.< haha
  • Tdepp80
    Options
    That would be wonderful. I started keeping hard boiled eggs in the frig. If I am really hungrey one seems to fill me up.They are low cal and the protein is good for the baby. I still havent lost, but I do feel good.I didn't think this would be thathard.lol Wow was i surprised