What is the most number of calories you ever consumed?

Options

Replies

• Jesung
    Jesung Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    When I was bulking, I was eating an average of 3.5k calories a day.
    It wasn't too hard, just eat a whole pizza every day haha
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I dread to think!! I'm a new member on here and didn't join til after I'd discovered the 'healthy way of life' (lol!) but before I started my weight loss journey I could easily eat a large dominos pizza, garlic bread, chicken dippers, ice-cream, doughnuts and a bottle of coke in a day and still pick at sweets, crisps and milkshakes all day!! For a girl of 5"2 who did no exercise there's no wonder I wasn't happy with my weight!!

i use to on a tuesday get two large pizzas and eat them both!!!!!!!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I believe I would eat about 4000 to 7000 cals on most days, Thats how I got up to 267, and I didn't even realize how big I got consciously. I feel bigger now when I get to 180.. Isn't that crazy?:ohwell:
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm sure I hit 6K occasionally. Binged like crazy.
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Last night in one meal I had 1800. Half of it was sashimi, the other half was beer and chocolate cake.

Totally worth it. I was just shy of 3000 for the day.

It. Was. AWESOME.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I've broken the 10,000 calorie mark several times, during high school I probably hit close to 15,000.
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    About tree fiddy.

God Dammit Loch Ness Monster, I ain't gonna give you no tree fiddy
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Easily 10,000 calories.

Christmas eve I ate the equivalent of a small farm in meat and half of willy wonkas chocolate factory. Gained 16lbs of water weight.

That's funny!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I feel like a wuss now but 4700 in 8hrs & I tried my hardest then.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I believe I would eat about 4000 to 7000 cals on most days, Thats how I got up to 267, and I didn't even realize how big I got consciously. I feel bigger now when I get to 180.. Isn't that crazy?:ohwell:

Wow thats crazy
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    eek.. 3500 on tuesday (2000 in the space of about 30min). Give or take I couldn't even calculate it properly. Most I've ever eaten and hope I'll EVER eat in one go.

I burnt off 1000 calories consecutively since then so I've forced myself to make up for it lol!
  • Loseweight1980
    Options
    I have probably hit that 10,000 mark. The worst part for me was the stupid guilt that came after. A lot of that huge amount of food was eaten in private, hiding somewhere. Ugh, awful.
  • Dgwells29
    Options
    Wow... I remember the times when I would drink a couple of two liter pops in a day.

It was easy to go to a fast food joint and have a burger (extra sauce) a fish sandwich (x-tra tartar) a large fry a large soda and a large shake. How many calories do ya' think that added up to??

Well I would order it, eat part in the car then eat the rest once I got home with the family.

Now I have a two liter diet soda that's been in the fridge for over a week and I wasn't the person who purchaesd it.
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    About tree fiddy.

good ol south park!!!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I had half a pizza, fried raviolis, 4 garlic bread sticks, and everything covered in marinara sauce. That was lunch...then I had a place of Shrimp Scampi and half a Margarita, with tomato bread and a side salad that was mostly lettuce.

Best Valentine's Day ever but I'm sure I ate well over 10,000 calories that day. I don't even want to know the sodium content. Curse Italian food made by real Italians and my need to eat ALL of it.

On the bright side..we did spend a good portion of the afternoon at the zoo
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    YIKES! I don't even want to think about it.
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    Since I started logging my highest day was 3800, but before long I cant even imagine what it was, when I was in school I lived in a hotel which meant eating out 3 meals a day... And I was in school to be a baker so lots of other food was consumed too.
  • Mmmporkrinds
    Options
    I don't know how many i've eaten but Vermilla, that has to be the cutest cat in the world on your photo!
  • 0scillatewildly
    Options
    not sure if I've topped this, I probably have at some point but I never used to check calorie content really.
    on the weekend, my boyfriend and I had a 'treat weekend' because we'd both been eating healthily since the start of the year
    on the friday we had a chinese takeaway with coke
    a large coke at the cinema on saturday
    then we went to nandos after where I consumed 2400 calories in one meal alone, with 2 cokes
    and then on that same night I had dominos pizza with coke

I didn't realise how many calories my nando's meal was at the time, only found out when I checked their nutrition information online.
    so probably like 4000+ calories in that one day? don't know how many calories is in dominos pizza, not sure if I wanna know...
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    Before starting my weightloss journey my work lunch of choice was a cheese and ham baguette, salt and vinegar crisps, a triple chocolate muffin and full fat coke. I had this at least twice a week after a big breakfast and before a big dinner followed by wine and snacks.

The lunch alone was 1700 calories!!! and I wondered why I was the fat girl???