180 to 129 with pics :)

Options

Replies

• Dave_Strife
    Dave_Strife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow nice. It feels awesome doesn't it? Good job!
  • forrestal6465
    Options
    OD JOB GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY I CAN FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS! :)
  • snoppdog69
    Options
    Wow you look great. I hope I look as slim once I reach my goal weight. Well done
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    wow you look so dfferent
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • jennprice
    Options
    You look great!! I sent you a request, I was at 125 got pregnant and now Im at a steady 176 lol. I would love to get back down to 125 and seeing you lose the weight is a great positive boost!!!
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible! What a transformation!
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing!
  • mjohnson281
    Options
    Wow
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! Congratulations!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look absolutely amazing!!
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I'm at 180 now and looking to get down to 130 one day. Thanks for the motivation. Exactly how many years did it take for you to get here?

It took me nearly 4 years, but only a year to get to the 137.. The last 9 pounds have been a newer thing that I have lost in 6 weeks with MFP. I was comfortable at 137-140 and maintained that weight for a couple years.

I am 5'2 inches.

Thanks Everyone! I feel great. Everyone here who is wanting to get to their goals can do it. Just follow your calories every day and make time for exercise and you will achieve your goals!
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Stunning!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!!! Super encouraging to the others of us just beginning.

I have found that these success stories have been a HUGE motivator for me because you can see how different and great people look. Also, you know that if all these people can do it, then you can do it too. I LOVE hearing about other people success it is such a huge push to keep going and not give up! :)
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    I find it fascinating that you said at 150 you felt thin until you saw yourself in a picture. My ultimate goal weight is 150. I don't know if I'll ever get there (I'm currently 297), but I hope I look as fantastic as you did at that weight!!

You look amazing!! Congratulations on achieving your goal!!! :flowerforyou:

I think that what I meant more than anything is that I never really thought that there was a big difference between 150 and 130 until I put the two pictures together.. you know what I mean? I felt as thin at 150 as I do at 130. I just mean that it is more of a mindset too... feeling good about yourself and your accomplishments. 150 was my first goal and I maintained between 140 to 156 for a couple years. And I felt great and knew that I had accomplished alot. My newer goal since being able to maintain that weigh is 120.. so 11 more to go. :)
  • NewBoobs2011
    Options
    You look so amazing! So proud of you! xo
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • sweetgl
    sweetgl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    aww you look amazing girl! so inspirational!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, and a totally different person...great job!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!