Men who lift heavy things

Options
2»

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Too bulky for my taste.

I like nice definition and tone but leaner.

Form follows function. These guys have performance based goals, and don't really care about looking like an AE model.

^ This. They're not looking to impress random women on the internet. They're looking to, as the thread title says, lift heavy things.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    qs73mh.jpg
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    <----wants to look like an AE model!
  • BexRex0
    Options
    @ bigbearw Interesting and great job keep it up! :) ... I did some research and suppoabaly scientist don't understand what causes such an increase in weight lifting with the shirt. The first world record was 1,007lbs with the shirt with out it he lifted 749lbs. Crazy difference. Idk I just thought this was pretty cool. Another mystery of life. Lol
  • BexRex0
    Options
    @ helloitsdan Lol go for it!
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I can feel my testicles retreating into my body

Check your negativity at the door!
    I love the change from women lifting and am enjoying seeing that some men out there still want to be big "meatheads" and not AE models!
    In our house, we do math in multiples of 45! ;D
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    Too bulky for my taste.

I like nice definition and tone but leaner.

Form follows function. These guys have performance based goals, and don't really care about looking like an AE model.

^ This. They're not looking to impress random women on the internet. They're looking to, as the thread title says, lift heavy things.

EXACTLY! I know several strongmen and powerlifters, they are amazing. Which is why I personally find being into your sport, not looking to impress the opposite sex (specifically this) as very attractive.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    1zqgirn.jpg

Haters gonna hate.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    "Competitive lifters are too bulky."

2m2jgg4.jpg
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    branch.png

Do people genuinely think men get big to impress women? Perhaps the smaller lighter guys, who look like AE models maybe, but when you head towards the top echelons, its sure not about pulling anyone!
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    liao_hui_olupic.jpg

Liao Hui, 198 Kg clean & jerk.
  • sgm73
    sgm73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    PJBhK.jpg

My husband with World's Strongest Man winners Bill Kazmaier and Zydrunas Savickas. For comparison, my husband (on the right, obviously) is 240 lbs in this pic and wearing a 3X jacket..
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    Ha! That's pretty awesome Sgm!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    34ezxvp.jpg
  • fraser112
    Options
    branch.png

Do people genuinely think men get big to impress women? Perhaps the smaller lighter guys, who look like AE models maybe, but when you head towards the top echelons, its sure not about pulling anyone!

how could any woman not go weak looking at that pic
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    branch.png

EXACTLY.