P90x Peeps out there?

Options
My name is Nikki and I am trying the Tony Horton route! Any one else doing the same?

Replies

• PunkE
    PunkE Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have done 5 rounds of P90X, currently doing P90X2, Week 7! What week of P90X for you?
  • Dove954
    Options
    I completed P90X, it's great. I'm currently doing Insanity to switch it up. I just saw the infomercial for P90X2 last night. I think I will order that for when I finish Insanity. Good luck. Keep pressing play!
  • Akeem101
    Options
    P90X, best workout plan ever! Especially, if you are an athlete. I am currently one month in but I have been slacking a little on the dietary part of it. I would definitely like to partner up with you and get some feed backs on it.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    i've completed 2 rounds of the classic version. currently on week 3 of p90x 2 :) feel free to friend me
  • angela720
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and was wondering how to log the p90x workouts ... i search the daatbase for p90x but didn't get any hits ... i have no idea how many calories i'm burning when do the workouts ... i'm in phase 2 (so week 6)
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I have been doing P90X since 2007...I have also workedout with the man Tony Horton...I can't count how many times that I have completed the workouts ;) I am doing P90X2 at the moment and am here to help any P90XERS out there.

Feel free to add :)
  • 11va17bene
    Options
    My husband and I are about to finish week 5. I was already into exercising, he just liked to lift weights here and there. We really started to get into it week 3, meaning I can't wait to do it the next day. We took the day 30 pictures the other day and I saw a big difference already in his pictures, but mine look the same =( I read in other threads this is normal. I do feel a lot stronger though and I'm no longer exhausted after the workouts. I can not wait to get to day 60 then onto 90! I plan on repeating it all over again, not so sure if hubby will or not, but we'll see. Good luck to everyone!
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    P90X user here, I'm on my first round today will be day 11. It's tough but it will make you feel great!
  • btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So impressed with people doing multiple rounds. Can't wait to finish and start over!

On week 5 here. Loving it but still finding it hard to fit in everyday and doing some cardio to replace yoga/rests
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and was wondering how to log the p90x workouts ... i search the daatbase for p90x but didn't get any hits ... i have no idea how many calories i'm burning when do the workouts ... i'm in phase 2 (so week 6)

Only the real way you can do it is to get a HRM for your workouts. These workouts can be pretty intense depending on how hard you go at it. I would think the amount of calories burned for each individual would vary. With the HRM it will give you the calories you burned and you can just add your own workout in.
  • crystified21
    crystified21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yep=) Just started Monday!
  • crystified21
    crystified21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your best bet is to get a heartrate monitor. Honestly that's what I use. Then I go to shapesense.com to calculate my calories burned. I want to make sure I am doing it accurately.
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I could stand to hear him for a second round, my mute button is almost worn off.