Noob

Options
Noob to the site but not a noob to weight-loss

In 2007 I woke up every morning to meet my friend at the gym at 6am to work-out for 2 hours. Since I moved, it stopped.

I then got a very stressful job, got comfortably in love, discovered I am a beer snob, and gained 25 lbs.

Looks as if this site may be a useful tool. I wish it had more choices when it came to what exercises I was doing, but the food database appears to have everything I eat!

I am also trying Alli and so far it seems to help!

I hope to find some support from you lovely people! Good luck in this journey!

:heart: Moosey

Replies

• GlamNGlitter
    Options
    welcome!!

I'm really interested in seeing if alli really helps a lot! i've been wanting to try but not wanting to waste money on weight loss things that dont work... so defo keep me posted! :)
  • LosingMoosey
    Options
    Well, if you really want to know....

You can certainly tell the difference if you decide to go for fast food or a high fat meal. You definately pay for it "in the end" But for me, that is a huge motivation to avoid such meals.

Sorry if that is TMI!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: