My diary!!!!!!

Options
Am i eating too much?

I told one of my friends what i had eaten yesterday and they were quite shocked and said i had eaten alot!!!!

I have logged everything.

:sad:

Replies

• Embell0830
    Options
    Overall your choices were very good (except the french fries) and you stayed under your calorie count. The only count you went over was protein and if you're going to go over that is the better one to go over.

You did fine. If you look at my diary on Mon-Wed, the amount of food I eat is crazy because of all the exercising I do those days.

Don't sweat it. If you staying within your counts and making good choices then you will see results and of course don't forget exercising.
  • alex6971
    alex6971 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I thought that. Just i have set MFP to lose 1lb a week and now gives me 1440 cals to eat per day. Hopefully i will lose weight with this.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    No you are not! I eat 1600-2000 calories per day. You are not meant to starve the weight off and your body will feel more comfortable losing if you feed it the food it needs. Tell your friend she/he doesn't know what they're talking about!!
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Maybe lose things like the crisps and chocolate bars and replace with fruits/nuts?
  • alex6971
    Options
    I'm slowing trying to cut out the rubbish but feel if i have to give it up totally and will crave it even more.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    You are not eating too much. Did you explain to your friend that you are counting calories?
  • maine7290
    maine7290 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing great. I find that healthier foods have less calories in them, so you get to eat more. Your list might look longer to someone who eats a frozen entree for lunch for 400 cal vs eating a salad and sandwhich and a piece of fruit. When you fill up with just empty calories, you don't get to eat as much.....smaller list. :)
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    You are not eating too much and you do NOT have to eat perfectly. A little bit of "rubbish" food is fine. :smile:
  • timeformetofly
    timeformetofly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    looks pretty good to me, and you,re losing so who should care but liitle ole you!!!!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I don't think so...
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    looks fine to me. could have even eaten more w/ those exercise calories, if you were hungry!!

no sweat :) you're in the green. trust in the MFP hehe
  • runfrommygenes
    Options
    God no... I eat more than that.... :-)
    I would suggest however that you spread your dinner cals out (like yesterdays heavy dinner) Maybe do some calories for an afternoon snack...
    I personally eat 6 times a day... I can tell you when it is 6:30, 10, 12:30ish, 3ish, 6pm, and 8:30... just my my stomach pains... LOL!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty good to me although I notice you didn't log water intake.... be sure you are drinking plenty of water. Also make sure you are getting enough calcium rich foods too. Don't worry about what that person said.... if they logged everything they ate (honestly) they may be shocked to see the difference in calories/carbs/etc and you probably are eating much healthier. Keep up the good work!
  • kittycarson
    Options
    looks fine to me. could have even eaten more w/ those exercise calories, if you were hungry!!

no sweat :) you're in the green. trust in the MFP hehe

THIS!!!
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You're fine! Sometimes people are used to trying to cut calories by unhealthy and ineffective ways... eating tiny portions of unhealthy things, for example. You can actually eat quite a bit of food when it's healthy! A breakfast burrito at Sonic has like 550 calories for example and might not be filling enough, but for 400 calories you could have a nice big breakfast that includes all the food groups and leaves you happy for hours.

Dieting is NOT about feeling deprived. It's about eating healthy foods that fill you up and make you feel fabulous!
  • alex6971
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies guys.