I'm in the 100s

Options
:bigsmile: Good morning good morning good morning!!! I know it’s not polite to brag but I have to share because I think I hit something exciting today. I hit the 100s ... for the first time in years and years I weigh less then 200lbs!!! I thought I would write it to you because then it makes it more real for some reason. WOO HOO!! I love you and everyone and everything.:happy: :bigsmile: :laugh: :happy: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!!! :flowerforyou:

Congratulations!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    :drinker: CONGRATS!!!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome, good for you!

Last night I bought the first pair of 34 waist jeans I've had since high school. 34waist/34inseam! My butt isn't bigger than my inseam anymore! Woohoo!

I just love it here. So much good stuff going on. You're an inspiration to us all. I hope to break 200 in another 3 or 4 months, and you're showing the way.

You rock - :happy:
  • soon2bemrsott
    Options
    Conratulations!!! I am only 2 lbs from joining you, yay!!!!
  • Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great Job :flowerforyou:
  • momwithahook
    momwithahook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I remember that feeling I can't wait till I get there. Keep going and share.
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    Way to go!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Robin9
    Robin9 Posts: 20
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am not far behind you! I can't wait until I get there myself, so I can only imagine how excited you must be, I know I would be ecstatic, so I am sure you are too!! Congrats and keep up the good work!!
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Bragging is quite okay on this site! When we accomplish good things, our community wants to know!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Rock on, lady!!! That is something to brag about, so brag away :happy: Good for you!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!
  • spease21
    spease21 Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats!! I just reached that goal myself, so I know how you feel!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Holy Cow ... you guys are sooooo nice. Thanks bunches. Have a fabutastic day!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Your not bragging, your celebrating!!! I judt made it to the 100's a few weeks ago, so I can relate! I'm SOOOO happy for you!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's awesome!
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Congrats.... I'm about 15 lbs from being in the 100s. It will be the first time since I was pregnant with my daughter I will be under 200, and she's 16 months old! That is such an accomplishment, you should be shouting it from the rooftops!:flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!

I only have 12 pounds to go and I am right there with you!!

You have every right to brag, celebrate, shout from the rooftops, or what ever you want to do, you have earned it!!!

Keep up the good work.

memaw
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Brag away, you deserve it. Thanks for posting your good news so others can celebrate with you. Keep up the good work, you're doing fantastic. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! I just entered the 100's myself. So I understand exactly how you feel. Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!