Clothes NSV!

Options
Last night after work I went shopping for my weekend away. I wanted something cute and fitting to show off my progress:blushing: . My birthday goal was to be a NON-ELASTIC comfy size 14 pants, I DID IT:drinker: ! I got a great pair of black dress pants, with the slightest grey pinstriping down the legs (I need all of the help I can get to look TALLER!). I also got two new shirts, again both black (what is it with feeling like if you are a bigger girl you have to wear BLACK??? I'll get over it one day!) I love them! The shirts, the pants, the way they look, LOVE them! But what is the biggest most wonderful part of this story??!! I got the THREE ITEMS for $9.45 tax and all! Apparently they were having a super sale so each item was $3! Doesn't get much better than that! :bigsmile:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Yay! It is exciting when you try on a smaller size and it zips and buttons without any hassles! Great for you, keep up the good work!
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thats great you've got to love weight loss then a great sale on top of that.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic score....U ROCK!

Denise
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    awesome deal. What a nice treat that isnt food! Have fun wearing your new clothes!!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Dam, what store had that sale! I can tell it's not Canada with the measly 45 cents in tax would be $1.17 in Ontario :(
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Nope, not Ontario... Maine, but really 13% sales tax? Wow... that stinks. Ours is 5% and people still skip over to NH where there is none. Label Shopper! thanks everyone, I was/am pretty psyched:bigsmile:
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    What!! 9 dollars??? Thats awesome and not to mention your goal... keep it up!!!
  • cleach29
    Options
    congrats that's an awesome feeling!! (and seriously great bargain shopping, too!!)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Amazing deals..way to go Amber! :drinker:
  • shaunl669
    shaunl669 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That great, you are really going for it! Keep up the good work.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Thanks friends!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Awesome job chicca!
  • mashallej
    Options
    might sounds silly but what is nsv?
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Not silly at all! An NSV is a Non Scale Victory! Just got a new pair of pumps (also black) for $5.25 tax and all TOO!!! I'm going to quit my job and become a professional shopper! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!