110 lbs down 8 to go :)

Options

Replies

• LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! I can only imagine how amazing you feel! Enjoy your new life <3
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your loss. :drinker:
  • lnlively
    lnlively Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! You are an inspiration to us all. I can only imagine how much healthier you feel. I hope you are proud of yourself, that kind of weight loss takes extreme dedication and focus..........WAY TO GO!!!! I wish you health and happiness throughout, thanks for sharing your story!!! You look great!!!

Leann :flowerforyou:
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look so great! That takes some dedication. Way to go! Very inspiring.
  • Dancha1
    Options
    What a transformation!!! Well done for acheiving such an amazing result. I'm inspired!
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly inspirational!
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You must feel amazing! Good for you!
  • longhaul64
    Options
    Totally inspiring!
  • tonihayden
    Options
    super job........................be proud!
  • Amber_Kunkel
    Options
    That is amazing! Way to go!
  • itsyogi1
    Options
    Good Job!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Amazing Work. You should be very proud. =)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You look totally incredible!!! You don't just looks smaller, you look transformed!

I'm thinking you look like someone from movies/television in that after picture...but I can't think who it is - is there someone people tell you, "hey, you look just like...."? I'll be sitting here trying to figure it out for the rest of the morning now!
  • 42micheller42
    Options
    Good for you !! I have lost 60 ponds over the last few years and really am struggling with maintenace. I have easily gained 20 pounds back and have joined this site just today so I can get back on track . It seemed easier to lose thn mintain !!??
  • calewis17
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing job....congrats to you!
  • Deinonychus
    Options
    So amazing!!!
  • goragon
    goragon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened to the photos in my post.
  • skphi1
    skphi1 Posts: 12
    Options
    you look good!! congratulation:happy:
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so much younger. Congratulations.
  • lwood1963
    Options
    Thats very impressive...and you did it the right way...slow! even though its hard at times...slow and steady wins the race :) I started my weight loss journey in January, and i have learned its a process and many learning opprotunities along the way. Thank you for sharing your story :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!