Chicken "Miracle Noodle" Soup (Youtube)

Options

Replies

• jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This may be a silly question but what are miracle noodles? :blushing: I've never heard of them...:-\
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
  • sheilsun
    Options
    Great product!
  • sheilsun
    Options
    Jazziesai11 Miracle Noodles have helped me tremendously! They are delicious combined with stir fiies and soup because they have no taste and take on the flavor of the sauce or other meal you combine them with. Zero carbs and calories..how? They are made of a water soluble fiber that make you feel full and they have no fat sugar or starch..sounds pretty unbelievable! Wheat free alson..Definitely worth a try.... I usually get them at a local store here in California however they have a website www.miraclenoodle.com where you can order online or at Amazon and see where any local stores carry them like Whole Foods.. I get many recipes from their Facebook page too.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    They are awesome they are cheaper on soap.com I have found
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you start with one bag before buying too many. Some like them some like me would rather go without. It's not the taste that is the problem -- they smell like fish until you rinse and dry them (and not good fish, closer to a minnow bucket) and they have a rubbery texture. If you aren't a texture person you might like like them.

Check you local Asian markets or if your grocery stores have organic or vegetarian/vegan sections they might be in there.