24 pounds down (with photo!)

Options

Replies

• SLambertAlaska
    SLambertAlaska Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look much younger in the second photo! Way to go! Glad you're doing it while you're young! Keep it up!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • 2012Mich
    Options
    You look like a different person! Awesome job!
  • blondetxn
    Options
    Great job. You look terrific. Keep going!!!
  • Ash151G
    Options
    Good Job you look great :0)
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look fabulous! I sure hope you are very proud of yourself!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty. You look so much younger. Congratulations.
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    23 lbs...WOW. I am amazed, as I have lost about half of that, so your pics have motivated me BIG time!!! I can't believe the difference. You should be so proud of yourself!! Don't give up-if you fail, just get back on! No matter how many times you fail you can always start again, anytime, any day! Best of luck!
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! keep up the work!!
  • You look fantastic! Did you also change your hair color? It looks much nicer in the second picture!
  • hotrodchili
    Options
    Good for you...Keep with it!!
  • LaurenMichelle004
    LaurenMichelle004 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job - you really do look so much younger in your now picture! :)
  • marbit
    marbit Posts: 108
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • realsolarina
    Options
    You look great - and years younger!

Keep on keeping on - the logging is so important, it really helps with discipline and you know without being told that it's easy to stray from the path, right?!

Great photos, very motivational
  • katkrak
    Options
    Great job!! very noticeable in your face, arms, and bust!! Your hair looks great too!! And, awesome job maintaining for the past month! Keep up the good work!! :)
  • molmcgee
    molmcgee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow Helen!! Looking so good. It's crazy how different your face looks. You look so pretty!! How rewarding
  • nikkistgreen
    Options
    Wow you look lovely - keep going girl!!!
  • misscubee
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you are doing great and looking great!! Don't give up as hard school is we must remember to take care of our health. :flowerforyou:
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Wow! 24 pounds makes a big difference! Congratulations on a job well done! You look great!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look lovely well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!