Hi I am new..

kkkaaayyyy
kkkaaayyyy Posts: 6
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:cry: Hi. I am kinda nervous about starting this but i need some support. My boyfriend can eat whatever he wants and always wants to eat late at night and have things like hashbrowns and ice cream at like midnight! He can eat anything and not gain a pound!!! I dont have that many friends because I am a hermit and like to stay home with my man, so I dont have any friends to confide in, and even if i did they were all skinny anyways. I can't do this anymore without help and I also have thyroid issues and a lot of disese in my family so I need help taking care of my body.. I need desperate help!!

Replies

• :cry: Hi. I am kinda nervous about starting this but i need some support. My boyfriend can eat whatever he wants and always wants to eat late at night and have things like hashbrowns and ice cream at like midnight! He can eat anything and not gain a pound!!! I dont have that many friends because I am a hermit and like to stay home with my man, so I dont have any friends to confide in, and even if i did they were all skinny anyways. I can't do this anymore without help and I also have thyroid issues and a lot of disese in my family so I need help taking care of my body.. I need desperate help!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi Sweatheart, we are all here for you, anytime you have a question just ask.:flowerforyou: We have a chat line on here as well that you can talk MFP-ARCKIVE,HAREHOME.COM/CHAT you can also click the name of any persons picture and click message and mail to them. Welcome:flowerforyou:
    Don't be nervous we are all here for the same reason, to learn to eat healthier , I have about a 100 lbs to lose.
  • Thank you so much for replying, I really appriciate the support. I was nervous about starting this, but this looks like a welcoming place to help me! I am very excited about starting my new workout. Since I work at a hotel i am behind the desk all day. I am now doing some leg lifts, squats and those sorts while I stand at the desk. And I am also trying to stand instead of sit all day. Thank you so much for replying to me welcome post! Good luck on your 100lbs!! I am looking for the same amount!! :drinker:
  • Clover51
    Clover51 Posts: 37
    Congratuations for taking the first step. I just started on this site about a week ago. I am loving it. It is important to not look at this as going on a diet....but instead changing your life. What you will learn is you can lose weight for now but it you dont stick to eating healthy you will gain it all back. I am ready for a change and I think this site if for me. It is just amazing to me logging in my foods and looking at what I use to eat compared to now. No wonder I am overweight! I just didnt realize how many calories are in things until now. Good Luck...there are many people around here that are very helpful.
    Take Care!
    Stacy
  • THANK YOU STACY!! THIS SITE IS WONDRFUL! I have been on for an hour and already 2 welcome postings. You guys are great! I hope this works for me.. I love the helpfull suggestions! Thank you so much and good luck!
  • :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.