I want my breasts back!!!!!

Options
I seriously want my breasts back. :explode: I've never had big cup size, but the more weight I lose the smaller my breasts get. I mean not shrinking- rather disappearing. Today I went bikini shopping finally!!! and everything would be fine, except for a bikini to look great you have to have breasts.
That leads me to think maybe I shouldn't lose more weight. Yesterday I put on my skinny jeans(size 8) in a hurry and then just noticed that they were unbuttoned. :frown: maybe thats a sign... when do you know that its enough?

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I seriously want my breasts back. :explode: I've never had big cup size, but the more weight I lose the smaller my breasts get. I mean not shrinking- rather disappearing. Today I went bikini shopping finally!!! and everything would be fine, except for a bikini to look great you have to have breasts.
    That leads me to think maybe I shouldn't lose more weight. Yesterday I put on my skinny jeans(size 8) in a hurry and then just noticed that they were unbuttoned. :frown: maybe thats a sign... when do you know that its enough?

I wish mine would disappear a little :laugh: :laugh:
    I lose weight in my boobs pretty quickly, but even when I was skinny, I had big boobs.... I think a lot of it is genetic...
    Maybe doing some pectoral exercises would "poof up" that area a litlte bit giving the illussion of bigger boobs :smile: THERE is such thing as losing too much weight. I would probably see your doctor to find the weight range you should be in....
  • mtcountrygal
    Options
    LMAO!!!!! I'm sitting here hoping my will go AWAY!!!!! I'd be ok not having DDDs!!!! Honestly, a size 8 would be perfect for me, but it's up to you if you lose more!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Work your chest with some chest flys and presses. It will give what you do have a nice lift and it really helps the cleavage. After kids, mine are NOTHING like they used to be:grumble: But because I lift for my chest, it doesn't look so bad in a swim suit or a low cut top.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    boobs shmoobs, I love my new teeny tiny ones. Tons of bathing suit styles look adorable on small chested ladies. Check out bandeau style bikini tops. Bigger chested girls WISH they could pull those bad boys off :wink:
  • OliveBranch
    OliveBranch Posts: 104
    Options
    I have to same problem! My friend said to me the other day, "where did your boobies go?!" :laugh:
    I've only lost about 5-8 lbs, but somehow my body knows to take off the "weight" in all the places I don't want it to! :tongue:
    Be mindful of your goal weight and your BMI, and don't go below that, I'd say.
    How do you feel? Are you comfortable where you're at?
    If so, then stay!
    Best,
    -OB:flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I feel ya sister!

but I like my little body w/ little ta-tas a heck of a lot more than I liked my chubby body and (still little) but a little bit bigger ta-tas
  • christahollis
    Options
    You can always buy new ones...I hear they can make them to order these days!
  • Doralee5
    Doralee5 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have some I could give you!! Trust me big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. Even when I was 19 I had Cplus boobs and I was only 108 lbs!! Really though if you find a doctor that will transfer them I'd gladly give up a couple cup sizes!!! : )
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    boobs shmoobs, I love my new teeny tiny ones. Tons of bathing suit styles look adorable on small chested ladies. Check out bandeau style bikini tops. Bigger chested girls WISH they could pull those bad boys off :wink:

Gravity is definitely in the smaller chested gals favor :laugh:
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, only I still have a decent amount of weight to lose. I'd rather have small boobs than huge boobs though! :laugh:
  • squib
    squib Posts: 34
    Options
    I have some I could give you!! Trust me big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. Even when I was 19 I had Cplus boobs and I was only 108 lbs!! Really though if you find a doctor that will transfer them I'd gladly give up a couple cup sizes!!! : )

name place and time and I'll be there :laugh:
    I mean I don't want huge boobs. I just want at least ones you can see :laugh:
    about the weight- there are days that I think: OK that is enough. I shouldn't lose more. but then I think about how far I've come and that I can do better.
    I think I'll stick to my goal for now and then we'll see.

good to hear that i'm not the only one that loses the "best" parts of the body. (that would be great if I could push all the unnecessary lbs from my belly to my brests. than the problem would be solved and everybody would be happy :laugh: )
  • momo4
    momo4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Funny my first post should be on this topic:happy: . I'm nursing and would definitely love to have my 32B's back. It just makes me feel smaller when my shirts aren't stretched across my chest--nothing fits!! Although once I quit nursing the bad thing is they'll look more like deflated balloons than anything else.:ohwell:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Funny my first post should be on this topic:happy: . I'm nursing and would definitely love to have my 32B's back. It just makes me feel smaller when my shirts aren't stretched across my chest--nothing fits!! Although once I quit nursing the bad thing is they'll look more like deflated balloons than anything else.:ohwell:

Mine bounced back and got some shape back to them. I'm doing the 30 Day Shred and the chest flies and push ups seem to be helping. There is hope!!!

Oh, and I have lost 10.5 total inches since April and ZERO in my boobs. I'm annoyed, my husband is entirely too happy about it!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I hear ya! Mine are that way right now, and I stopped BF in November. I'm hoping that they go back at least a little bit!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    228826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Delphi
    Delphi Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I feel the same way. But at the end of the day, I'd rather have small boobs and a great body then big boobs and all that fat hanging around.:wink:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i always thought that exercises for the chest would shrink my boobs....since they are fat. someone correct me if i am wrong, cause i would do them, but i don't want to risk it. i myself am a petite girl. although, since gaining weight i bumped up a cup size, and i am hoping that won't disappear, but know...they could:frown:
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    http://www.dailymuscle.com/2006/04/10/will-exercise-make-my-breasts-smaller/

http://www.stumptuous.com/thanks-for-the-mammaries-exercise-and-your-breasts

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0846/is_1_22/ai_90528549/

Some articles discussing the correlation between changes in breasts and chest exercises. I also found a site that talked about plastic surgery and it was very pro-plastic surgery because all of the answers were from plastic surgeons. I felt like that was way too biased to even read, much less post for others to read!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    IMO:
    More than a handful is a waste anyway.
    :laugh:
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    IMO:
    More than a handful is a waste anyway.
    :laugh: