Cheat Days/ Cheat Meals

Options
13»

Replies

• Sexynvoluptuous
    Options
    I have a cheat day to eat whatever I want once a week, after the weight starts to come off I even try not to do it too bad on those days. "Cheat" days gives me something to look forward to all week, it's kinda like motivation. I usually feel better after that day which is on Saturdays and ready to hit it hard on Sunday. It's been working fine like that for me and my husband for a month now and I've lost 20 pounds and he's lost 30. Looking forward to this Saturday :)

Good for you, that gives me the extra boost I need to keep doing it lol
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Check out the Spike84 group - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50-spike-84

I am just now looking into it, but there are a lot of helpful people in that group that have found major success using the method. :smile:
  • Sexynvoluptuous
    Options
    Check out the Spike84 group - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50-spike-84

I am just now looking into it, but there are a lot of helpful people in that group that have found major success using the method. :smile:

awesome, thanks!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have a cheat meal every Friday night, and it is what I look forward to so it keeps me motivated throughout the week. And I go all out on that cheat meal, apps-meal-dessert, but am back on track Saturday a.m.
  • vilardip1
    Options
    i follow a keto diet 6 days a week...less than 50 g of carbs (15-25 fiber) so im usually right around 30 net carbs...high fat, moderate protein...once a week i eat and drink literally whatever i want...last sunday, i drank at least 10 beers, had a 2200 calories taco bell/burger king meal, bagel w cream cheese and pizza...probably close to 7000 calories...been doing this since Jan 2, lost 19 lbs...if you have the control it can be done
  • Sexynvoluptuous
    Options
    i follow a keto diet 6 days a week...less than 50 g of carbs (15-25 fiber) so im usually right around 30 net carbs...high fat, moderate protein...once a week i eat and drink literally whatever i want...last sunday, i drank at least 10 beers, had a 2200 calories taco bell/burger king meal, bagel w cream cheese and pizza...probably close to 7000 calories...been doing this since Jan 2, lost 19 lbs...if you have the control it can be done

wow, good for you on the loss!!!
  • Emily_Katherine
    Options
    Personally I don't track on weekends. I find that I'm much more active on weekends than I am during the week, and it is more trouble than it's worth for me to portion/track everything I eat and do. I don't binge for two days straight, but I'll eat out or go for a few drinks with friends and not worry about it. It works for me.