punishment

Options
strawberry626
strawberry626 Posts: 73 Member
Ok a friend and I are competing with each other to see who can lose more weight in a time frame. usually the winner is paid money from the loser. This time we decided to have to do something extreme or embarrassing. whatever. But we are blank. SOooOOOO this is where i need your help...we need ideas for the losers punishment

ready set go....

Replies

• strawberry626
    Options
    bump
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I should think it would be something the other is afraid/ emberassed about. Need more info.
  • strawberry626
    Options
    im just looking for anything in general. we work together in a bank so it will be done at work probably.
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    watch the other eat chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Learn and sing a Justin Bieber song loudly in public *evil grin*
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Have her make an announcement at work that she sucks. LOL.
  • Mirth
    Mirth Posts: 77
    Options
    The truffle shuffle.

If you are unfamiliar here is the clip from the movie, The Goonies; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    How much of a sense of humor does your boss have?
  • fit4mom
    Options
    If you talk to the boss maybe you should have to start dancing at a random song like those random mob flash dances. It would crack me up as a customer to see that. Or have the looser have to cater any and all requests that day like you say a specific word and they have to bark or meow. Have them get a crazy new hair cut.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i've always liked the sandwich board idea. a friend of mines kid stole from a store and was caught, so she made the little theif (15yold) stand in front of the store with a sandwich board that said "i stole from this store, and this is my punisment" i thought it was really funny and the kid was mortified in just the right way.. (no bad lasting effects from it, but now he knows his parents mean business)

so maybe a sandwich board in the office that says something like "i failed in my goal" or "strawberry is better at losing weight than i am"

maybe a tshirt.. idk.. i just like the idea..
  • fit4mom
    Options
    The loser could be required to buy 20 delivery pizzas or order an animal to be delivered to work for the day. There is a local service that delivers animals to places as a greeting card of sorts. I would laugh to see that happen to my husband.
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Learn and sing a Justin Bieber song loudly in public *evil grin*

This. Because Justin Bieber IS punishment!!!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hideously embarrassing make-up for the entire day ;)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Hideously embarrassing make-up for the entire day ;)

Oh yes!!! And an outfit to match it!!!!!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Get the customers and other employees in on it.

Like every time a customer or employee rings a bell or something she has to do something embarrassing. Sing a song. Or do a dance. Just for a few seconds so it doesn't disturb too many people.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    YOU PEOPLE ARE EVIL.............................................

I LOVE IT!!!! Mwahahahah!!!!

I like the meow or bark at a certain word, say the losers name, It's funny, not too obtrusive at work and is small enough that not too many people would be disturbed by it.
    "Oh, losers name!" Meow...what?! LOL