2»

Replies

• I love pb too! But I often crave it with marshmallow fluff!!! :smile:
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    I love the PB2!!
  • russellma
    russellma Posts: 284 Member
    If it fits your calories (and macros, if you worry about them!), then enjoy! I usually have peanut butter daily! I love PB! :)
  • Heads up... PB2 is available at Dierbergs for those of you who have one in your area! It's not listed on their website! LOVE THE STUFF!!
    Are you kidding? I will definitely check Dierbergs out(surrounded by them here in SoCo). Had no idea they carried it. To think I just received an order the other day...:grumble:
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    I love PB! I discovered PB2 and if you haven't heard about it I would definitely check it out. Its 85% less calories and 1 g of fat. I use it in my protein shakes and I have it with an apple everyday. Its roasted peanuts that are pressed to remove the fat and oil. I recommend the chocolate pb... http://www.amazon.com/PB2-Powdered-Peanut-Butter-Calories/dp/B002GJ9JWS
  • I have to def try PB2
  • PB freak here too, Trader joes no salt added PB is awesome I eat it for breakfast everyday
    im going to look into PB2 thanks
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Just Great Stuff is another 45 cal powdered peanut butter. I can get it locally and I can't get pb2 without ordering it. It's really good too.